GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fuelly - Where are my mileage conscious people at?

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
Mine is always between 25-27 on the MFI. Probably a little lower if you actually hand calculate it. I do a lot of city driving. Probably 50/50.

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
I'm curious to see what vehicles & mileage you guys & gals have tracked.

My profile:
http://www.fuelly.com/driver/merkle/mx5-miata

http://www.fuelly.com/driver/jaber/gti

Last fillup was the first tank after my tune.

-Sent from the superior interior

You guys should update and post the banners!

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Yeah it's currently at $3.75 which is about $0.20-$0.30 cheaper than premium

Sent from my XT1060

That's roughly the average of our area as well. There's a place maybe 150 miles west of here that has gas at 6.99/gallon and they're busy!!

I'll post pics next time I pass through on the way to Vegas.

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
I need to upload my Gas Cubby stats to my Fuelly account but so far my stats are:

Highest - 7.44 L/100km (31.62 MPGs)
Lowest - 9.48 L/100km (24.81 MPGs)
Average - 8.05 L/100km (29.22 MPGs)

26 Fill ups.

I'm expecting my average to drop quite a bit this summer. Already with semi warm weather rolling in I am seeing all time lows on my commutes to and from work. So far on this tank I have gone about 475km (295 Miles) and I'm one tick past the half way point on my gas gauge. My numbers are good because my commute to and from work would give anyone great numbers.

Last edited:

aj_law

Go Kart Champion

chc29

Ready to race!
I need to upload my Gas Cubby stats to my Fuelly account but so far my stats are:

Highest - 7.44 L/100km (31.62 MPGs)
Lowest - 9.48 L/100km (24.81 MPGs)
Average - 8.05 L/100km (29.22 MPGs)

26 Fill ups.

I'm expecting my average to drop quite a bit this summer. Already with semi warm weather rolling in I am seeing all time lows on my commutes to and from work. So far on this tank I have gone about 475km (295 Miles) and I'm one tick past the half way point on my gas gauge. My numbers are good because my commute to and from work would give anyone great numbers.

When you say drop you mean getting better or worse? Is 295 miles @ 1 tick past half good or bad for you? I'm usually in the red at 295.... @ 12.5 gal so between 23-24 mpg... The dash usually say 25-26 mpg for my commute, so it's been consistently 2 mpg too high compared to hand calculations.