GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What could I sell my MK6 gti for?

rondocap

Ready to race!
I am considering getting the MK7, and kbb tells me trade in for my car as of today would be around $17,500. For those in the know, what could I realistically get on a sale?

2012 CPO GTI (warranty till 60k or 2017)
38,500 miles
White 4 door
Manual
Autobahn package, all options
Clean history and well maintained

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

fkshtup

Ready to race!
private party for mine is 12k
93k miles on my 2011.
if I could sell mine for 12k id be very happy. I owe 14k.

VicerRocks

Passed Driver's Ed
depending on the dealer you are looking at, and since you are looking to get a brand new model GTi so there are no rebates in order to step up on the trade....you are looking between 14k-16k bc you are a little over miles. im using galves...which is what every dealer in NJ uses (just about) but those numbers are good until 5/18, and then the new values come out......so when you are closer to your purchase date, thats when you really want to get exact values...

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

mobyss

Passed Driver's Ed
Sell em now. Once the 7 hits ya'll are fucked even more.

I've got a 2013 2.5 auto (boring), and I like it so far for what it is. After another year or two if this car continues to NOT disappoint me, I think I'd like to trade up for an MK6 GTI or R. Due to the depreciation, in 2015 I figure my 2.5 with around 20k miles will be worth $12k to $13k, but a 2013-14 GTI with same miles will be about $18k or so, and a '13 R for maybe $24.

Skidplate1

Passed Driver's Ed
I paid $19,200 for mine about 6 months ago. I'd guess somewhere in that ball park. 4 doors hold value better than the 2 door equivalent which is a good thing.

TomCat1

Ready to race!
Waiting for the mk7 to go off and watch all the mk6 GTI cars prices drop...

If you plan on selling, you should sell now before the mk7 comes out like some one said above..

Good luck

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
Sell it get focus st then profit. At least that is what I am going to do. Hopefully before the mk7 hits.