GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Urethane Front Splitter

DubDriver17

Oval Newbie
Why don't any companies make a nice urethane splitter that is simple and clean that doesn't cost a ton. IMO the Kersher splitter is by far the cleanest and nicest, but its costs a ton. If a company could make a splitter for around $100 that is as clean as the Kersher they would rake in the money. Seems like a missed opportunity to me. You can find splitters for other cars like an STI on ebay for $53 shipped, and it looks simple and decent. I guess I never understood why splitters are so expensive.

DubDriver17

Oval Newbie
Someone please make a good, cheap urethane splitter! k thx

DubDriver17

Oval Newbie

DubDriver17

Oval Newbie

DubDriver17

Oval Newbie
I appreciate the suggestions, but none of those have that clean simple look IMO. I like the plain flat look like the kerscher, just wish they made a cheaper urethane version.

dustinouch

Go Kart Champion
If done correctly the home depot lip actually looks pretty good. Hahah this is an extreme example but if it gets beat up its easy to fix.

Outkasted24

Hoping to Own a GTI Soon
Why don't any companies make a nice urethane splitter that is simple and clean that doesn't cost a ton.
You can find splitters for other cars like an STI on ebay for $53 shipped.

I was wondering this same question last week.

For $53, I contemplated purchasing this http://www.ebay.com/itm/04-05-Impre...Parts_Accessories&hash=item58a797a2dd&vxp=mtr and seeing how well the lines meet up.
You can always dremel, fiberglass, and Plastidip the heck out of it and make it fit.
it's not a huge loss in cash and it may work out .

The next car meet I go to, I'm going to track down an STI and take some measurements. :thumbsup: