GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VAG COM recommendations - shop will make changes for free

steelcurtain

Go Kart Champion
How do you increase the turn signal blink in VCDS > 3? I looked a couple weeks ago and couldn't find in long coding helper.

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
How do you increase the turn signal blink in VCDS > 3? I looked a couple weeks ago and couldn't find in long coding helper.

i believe thats in adaptation

allset

Go Kart Champion

All of below is found in 09 - Central Electronics.

1. Comfort Operation (via Remote Control) is in adaptation.

2. DRL is found in Long coding helper, depends on Halogen or Xenon (un-check the respective box):
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4671558

3. Alarm Confirmation, Long coding helper, (un-check the respective box)

4. Comfort Turn signals, is in adaptation, choose the number of flashes.

5. Emergency Brake Warning active (actually uses 4 ways, described in above link) found in Long coding helper. (check the respective box)

6. I never activated that, but I believe "Tear Drop" Wiping for Rear Wiper is what you’re after, Long coding helper, Byte 21 (un-check the respective box) Any comments are welcome on that because mine was not coded from the factory and I don't know about the Reverse gear operation?

7. If you have heated seats...You may be able to set it up to resume the previous heated position on the Drivers seat after a key cycle.

Example: Shut the car off to run in the store, jump back in and start up, seat is still on the previous setting. Found in 08 - Auto HVAC, Adaptation from the drop down menu.

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
All of below is found in 09 - Central Electronics.

1. Comfort Operation (via Remote Control) is in adaptation.

2. DRL is found in Long coding helper, depends on Halogen or Xenon (un-check the respective box):
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4671558

3. Alarm Confirmation, Long coding helper, (un-check the respective box)

4. Comfort Turn signals, is in adaptation, choose the number of flashes.

5. Emergency Brake Warning active (actually uses 4 ways, described in above link) found in Long coding helper. (check the respective box)

6. I never activated that, but I believe "Tear Drop" Wiping for Rear Wiper is what you’re after, Long coding helper, Byte 21 (un-check the respective box) Any comments are welcome on that because mine was not coded from the factory and I don't know about the Reverse gear operation?

7. If you have heated seats...You may be able to set it up to resume the previous heated position on the Drivers seat after a key cycle.

Example: Shut the car off to run in the store, jump back in and start up, seat is still on the previous setting. Found in 08 - Auto HVAC, Adaptation from the drop down menu.

will check this tonight and post results.

michal

Go Kart Champion
sweet, i'll look tonight

I just checked it out.
Tear drop
09 Central El, Coding, Long Coding Helper
byte 21, check bit 4 box (Tear drop Wiping for Rear Wiper Active)

You can also activate Tear drop on front wipers
09 Central El, Coding, now open the pull down menu (just above the long code line) ,select "Wischer", byte 1, check bit 3 box (Tear Wiping Active)

Deactivating automatic rear wiper in reverse
byte 21, uncheck bit 6 box (Automatic Rear Window Wiping with Reverse Gear Active)

FiGGy77

Ready to race!
tear drop is off on my 12. I kinda miss that..

need some vagging done again..

(tear drop for the front sounds good too)

Oh the comfort turn is a 2010 feature?

It's so freaking useful, when driving other cars, i always miss it.

had it on my 07 Rabbit, and my mom's 09 Tiggy

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
I just checked it out.
Tear drop
byte 21, check bit 4 box (Tear drop Wiping for Rear Wiper Active)

You can also activate Tear drop on front wipers
09 Central El, Coding, now open the pull down menu (just above the long code line) ,select "Wischer", byte 1, check bit 3 box (Tear Wiping Active)

Deactivating automatic rear wiper in reverse
byte 21, uncheck bit 6 box (Automatic Rear Window Wiping with Reverse Gear Active)

Perfect! Didn't do tonight, too much work I had to take home. Tomorrow tho I'm deactivating the auto on rear wiper. I freaking hate that

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk