GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Set of 4 18" Detroits with Dunlops

iEvanB

Ready to race!
- 3 rims in perfect condition
- 1 rim has 2 very little curb rash scratches.

Maintained them with Armor All Wheel Cleaner and they look great. They are obviously dirty in these pics.

I'm selling them because I'm getting new rims soon and REALLY need to get rid of them.

$850 with tires, or make an offer! These rims are on my stock Dunlops that I got from VW and have about 5k miles on them. Still in good shape! I live in Orlando, Florida and would prefer not to ship but I will if it meets the right price. Thanks for looking!

Front Left Rim

Front Right Rim with the 2 very little curb scratches on the sides of the left spoke. Almost unnoticeable

Rear Left Rim

Rear Right Rim

My GTI

Comment if you have any other questions.

Last edited:

iEvanB

Ready to race!
Idk if I did it right but shipping for one rim is about $78. Does that sound right?

xGaspy

Go Kart Champion
Idk if I did it right but shipping for one rim is about $78. Does that sound right?

No. Way too high, generally you see people shipping between $1-150 for a full set of wheels, they'll be shipped freight for the size/weight. So you can't use standard rates.

micah360

Ready to race!
I shipped a set of Detroits and they were right at $100 for the set of 4 (CO to AZ though) through FedEx.

iEvanB

Ready to race!
Oh ok I think I just did normal UPS shipping, not freight. Thanks!

The rims are still available people!

$850 for the rims with Dunlops. 5k miles on the tires. Rims are in great shape, I just washed my car today and they look great.

Tecni

Ready to race!
Does anyone have a number for this guy? I've tried PMing and emailing with no luck.