GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ST Coilovers, Forge Twintercooler, BBS CH's

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
So yesterday I dropped my car off first thing in the morning at Eurotech Motorsports in Mahwah, NJ. These guys just opened up last summer, Ryan and Danek were certified master Audi techs at a major dealership in North Jersey. The shop is small but super clean and they deal with nothing but top of line Audi's and all things Euro. Especially being local I definitely wanted to give them a try. Everything went great, and I highly recommend them... if you guys live around the area I would check them out. Overall it was a great experience and they only charged me 5 hours total labor for the entire install!!

So here's what I got done :

- ST Coilovers - Ditched the H&R Super Sports
- Forge Twintercooler
- AWE Turbo Outlet Pipe
- Wheel Alignment
- And they put my BBS wheels back on

Took these today right after I washed the car. Not sure how much more they'll settle but I'm satisfied with look. :thumbup:

There is without a doubt a noticeable improvement in handing, body roll, ride quality, low end power, and turbo spool time. The car pulls noticeably harder now, even after I got the new APR flash last week. These coilovers ride AMAZING, they are all the way down on the back and have two threads left up front. They absorb all the bumps and imperfections in the road like nothing, and they make the car feel like it's glued to the road. There's no rubbing, they did the fender screw mod up on the front fenders. I can take turn now at much higher speeds and my body doesn't get thrown around like with the springs. Made by KW I knew these coils would be legit. I'm really happy with the stance and look, I might be throwing on spacers soon but for now I think it looks good.

DimaGT

Ready to race!
Car looks amazing, very nice drop.

Are you running VREDESTEIN ULTRAC SESSANTA tires?

Heard nothing but great things about them. How do you like them?

I am planing on buying them in a month or so.

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
Thanks guys, I appreciate it! :thumbsup:

Are you running VREDESTEIN ULTRAC SESSANTA tires?

Heard nothing but great things about them. How do you like them?

I am planing on buying them in a month or so.

Yep, they are fantastic tires... I love them. I never heard about them until I bought my wheels, they came with them. Excellent tires all around.

Any plans for spacers?

Yeah eventually, a more flush look is definitely my goal. I just gotta figure out the measurement I want, I don't want something too aggressive where I'll have to spend more to get the fenders rolled. They don't rub at all right now.

prospal

Ready to race!
Very nice! I really like how clean it is. I bet that thing sounds wonderful. How does that thing handle the NJ roads? Any tips and tricks for the GTI around here? :p I'm about to pick mine up soon :)

Vwfreak1

Go Kart Champion
Awesome! Cant' wait to get my ST's installed. Can you show us a picture of what was modified on the fender?