GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Redline Speed Worx Presents: SHOP LIFE

Frankenstein_VW

Shop Owner / Technician
We spent the weekend at New Jersey Motorsports Park @ Devil In The Dark!

njmp_1 by Redline Speed Worx, on Flickr

njmp_2 by Redline Speed Worx, on Flickr

njmp_3 by Redline Speed Worx, on Flickr

(more pictures coming...)

Starting this Monday morning right completing the TECH inspection on this 2013 A5 for this week's ACNA Pocono Event!

a5_tech_inspection_1 by Redline Speed Worx, on Flickr

We're loving the new BBS's!

a5_bbs_wheel_2 by Redline Speed Worx, on Flickr

Fitment is on point Jeff!

a5_fitment_nice by Redline Speed Worx, on Flickr

Frankenstein_VW

Shop Owner / Technician
How's that for an update today.... :)

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
I had originally planned on heading down to Devil in the Dark to shoot, but ended up detailing my GTI instead. How'd you guys fare?

Frankenstein_VW

Shop Owner / Technician
8th overall and 5 place in the class. We were plagued with a no start issue that was killing our pit times. In the last 2 hours of the race we surpassed the 2nd place holder in our class, and were consistently running faster lap times the P1 leader but couldn't gain enough headwind to pick up the +2 laps we were down before the end of the race.

4DcWMk6

Ready to race!
see you guys on friday!

Frankenstein_VW

Shop Owner / Technician
Redline Speed Worx is Proud to Present Planted Technologies.

UNIVERSAL. STRONG. SECURE. …GET PLANTED

The Planted seat bracket is made with 3/16″ steel for superior strength. It is built to accept sliders from most major seat manufacturers like Bride, Cipher Auto, Cobra, Corbeau, Momo, OMP, Racetech, Recaro, Sparco, Status and more. Extra material is provided for direct seat or side mount applications where eliminating sliders is preferred. They are finished with a black powder coat and applications are available for most cars.

For further information on the Planted Technologies Product Line Please Visit us on our Website!

For further information on the Planted Technologies Product Line Please Visit us on our Website!

Keep your eyes on the web-store as we will be adding the entire European Vehicle line-up to the store over the next few days!

aj_law

Go Kart Champion
100,000 mile Stage 2+ 2.0T FSI in for carbon cleaning

100k_fsi_carbon by Redline Speed Worx, on Flickr

Was that the first time it was done on that vehicle?

Curious, how much would a carbon cleaning set someone back? She's still young, but I just want to be prepared.

Also, when would you recommend having that done? Wait until it shows symptoms or at a certain mileage?

Feel free to PM me the details if you don't want to make them public. Thanks in advance.

speed4568

Ready to race!
Do you guys sell the wavetrac lsd? I need to replace my clutch(thinking sb stage 3 silent dd), so might as well do the lsd? Also how many hours labor to install the clutch and lsd?

Thanks

Frankenstein_VW

Shop Owner / Technician
Do you guys sell the wavetrac lsd? I need to replace my clutch(thinking sb stage 3 silent dd), so might as well do the lsd? Also how many hours labor to install the clutch and lsd?

Thanks

For the 02Q 6 Speed Transmission we would recommend using a Peloquin over the Wavetrac!

Please give us a ring at the shop or shoot an e-mail over to INFO@RedlineSpeedWorx.com for an estimate ;)

Frankenstein_VW

Shop Owner / Technician
Was that the first time it was done on that vehicle?

Curious, how much would a carbon cleaning set someone back? She's still young, but I just want to be prepared.

Also, when would you recommend having that done? Wait until it shows symptoms or at a certain mileage?

Feel free to PM me the details if you don't want to make them public. Thanks in advance.

Yes this was the first and only Carbon Cleaning this vehicle had. We generally advise our customers to plan to complete the service somewhere between 60-80,000 miles. Additionally we do also usually complete this service when ever we are removing the intake manifold for other various repairs and installations as a kill two birds with one stone approach!

Frankenstein_VW

Shop Owner / Technician
I am in love with this color. perfect color IMO for SBM.

Glad to have you guys back! Hopefully one day I do something to my car that warrants taking a trip up to you!

Yes we are a big fan of the HRE Gloss Charcoal finish, we are putting the suspension in the vehicle pictured above in the very near future and then completing a full HRE photoshoot.

We do also have that same color on the OEM B5 RS4 Sedan Conversion we are nearing completion on! :D