GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Blacked Out Bi Xenon Projector Retrofit w/ Halos - 550 shipped

sukanas1

Ready to race!
It seemed like no one wanted my red/black one. So i reopened it and repainted it black. The sealant is covered w/ weathering tape purely for aesthetics, the headlight is sealed via 3m butyl sealant. If you're OCD, don't jump on this since there are signs of wear, as with anything that sits in front of a bumper... Take advantage of this low price simply because of cosmetic reasons!

I did my best to show the conditions of the headlight, what you see here is what you get! :) First dips go to first payer!

if you want bulbs, all you'll need are ballasts. just add $10 for them.

Make me one for an E46 M3

jmarch

Ready to race!
Does this set have halo rings?

jmarch

Ready to race!
can we see some pics of the lights on?

phd-12v

Go Kart Champion
damn, wish they were a lil cheaper

did you install the halo yourself?

bro.........for that amount, you couldnt get lights and all the parts necessary........just saying.

i wish i could scoop them up right now too.......

ray ebz

Ready to race!
bro.........for that amount, you couldnt get lights and all the parts necessary........just saying.

i wish i could scoop them up right now too.......

didnt mean that they were overpriced... just a little too high for my budget, thats all

sukanas1

Ready to race!
Sukanas, i think i told you this before, but seeing your retrofits actually make me wish i had them instead of my factory xenon's sometimes :lol:

lol, the xenons look sick too man, "the grass is greener on the other side."
one major jealousy i have is the autoleveling! but yeah, the performance on retros are killer... i had oem bi xenons but i was pretty let down..

this is an aftermarket halogen projector w/ hids. hot spot is wayy off and the beam width is terrible.. let alone just the light distrubution itself

btw, this is a 'secret' but im doing a new retro for myself w/ an rx330 projector... kekekeke. downside is that its not as "pretty" to install but the performance is killer. i mention this a lot, but notice how my picture isnt underexposed.. everything else (wall, window, background) is bright and clear.. and the light is still sexy as hell.

Skeptix

Ready to race!
-.- honestly, if I knew you were selling them prior to painting over the red, I would have probably went for them lol.