GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2012 Beetle base wheels

Presto

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm looking to run the base model wheels off of the 2012 beetle as a winter set up on my GTI. I was wondering if anyone would be able to photoshop them onto a GTI. Also any recommendations on a good 17" winter tire is welcome.

Here are the wheels I'm talking about

Another thing is that I have not been able to find pricing for these anywhere, so if any knows what they are charging for these I would really appreciate the info.

Presto

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm not really worried about price unless these are ridiculously priced, and if that is the case then I'll just get some cheap wheels from tire rack.

beatcop818

Ready to race!
if you want an idea of how much these are going to be, detroits from the dealership are $495/each. So I am sure that these are up there as well. You are probably looking at at least $1200 a set for these.

shadow29

Ready to race!
Wow thats the first pic I've seen of those wheels, they look awesome! But I'm going to go on the assumption like everyone else that they're going to be hella expensive

lakwanphillips

I would also suggest steelies based on experience, but if you are really insisting on a 17" winter tire, you can get a set for at least $1000. You can also check online for vw beetle parts and I'm sure you can get a great deal as well.

Last edited:

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
i think they look dope....id roll on a set of them for the winter.....