GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MW3

2.06thgen

Ready to race!
I think MW3 is nice I have been playing it ever since I got the game yesterday at noon but even though I have been playing the game almost nonstop besides doing other life things I have only play 67 matches some people have played 700+ and have prestiged once already

Larry70454

Ready to race!
There are some bugs, but it's pretty fun imo. You really need to get friends to have fun, if you play multiplayer by yourself you're gonna be frustrated cause no teamwork.

resilientsoma

Go Kart Champion
I like the gameplay a lot, just not a big fan of the maps. I want more sniping maps like MW2. And damn those people that got the elite package to get douple xp for how many hours... People are already at level 50+ damn dude... seriously?

MK6_EF9

Ready to race!
And damn those people that got the elite package to get douple xp for how many hours... People are already at level 50+ damn dude... seriously?

right...like really? I am wondering, that if you save your doulbe xp time for a double xp weekend, will you get 4x the XP? :iono:

resilientsoma

Go Kart Champion
right...like really? I am wondering, that if you save your doulbe xp time for a double xp weekend, will you get 4x the XP? :iono:

Haha idk. Probably not though... And yeah, not blown away just yet. Probably will like it better once I get better.... Just as I was getting really good at Black Ops then a new COD. MW2 was the best I think :)

veeDubin6

Ready to race!
noo cod4 was the best, that game had all the right things in it. even since cod4, cod has been trying to make it so advance war fare which kinda sucks.

JDM713

Go Kart Champion
There are some bugs, but it's pretty fun imo. You really need to get friends to have fun, if you play multiplayer by yourself you're gonna be frustrated cause no teamwork.

This is my only complaint. Love the gameplay but I get shitty teams every time :(

blankwavercade

Ready to race!
I haven't gotten to play too much this week due to obligations at school, but so far it's a lot of fun. If anyone wants to play add me on psn: blankwavercade

MK6_EF9

Ready to race!
LOL, I feel you. The game is off. There is something missing from it. Activision needs to just make Treyarch and IW work together and make one good game. I'm tired of the crap they put out now a days. Somebody needs to take a few pages out of Golden Eyes multi-player and make a game.

resilientsoma

Go Kart Champion
I like how you can get perk pro's a lot easier than black ops though. Getting a little better at it, but suck at hardcore, campers galore! PSN: resilientsoma

MK6_EF9

Ready to race!
I beat the game the other day and it was lacking something. i really liked the story from black ops. This one(mw3) not so much...