GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unitronic Vs. APR

Status
Not open for further replies.

arichmond1003

Ready to race!
What is better?
All i have is an APR COI, no flash (i know call me lame) but i just wanted to start a thread to compare the two... i looked somewhat and i couldnt find one, correct me if I'm wrong.

My plans for the car... Stage 2, thats it. Maybe beyond that in a couple of years, MAYBE. As i said, stage 2 for now + an IC, florida heat kills.

So what ones better??

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
...................................lock lock lock..........................................

:scared0016:

arichmond1003

Ready to race!
Idc, as long as I'm pointed in the right direction. Ive seen pulls between APR and Unitronic, I'm just looking for overall "quality" so to speak

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
OP if you're not going with a big turbo kit, all stage 2 tunes from any company will mostly be the same. basically go to whoever is closer to you

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
go with which ever one is closer or cheaper. it really really doesn't matter.

some tunes feel faster than other while other tuners say they focus on safety more vs speed. in the end it's all basically the same shit.

i've driven a Giac, Revo, and APR tuned GTI. Giac felt faster than Revo, but i feel like i enjoyed Revo's powerband more. both tunes felt faster to me than APR but Arin came out and said that APR tunes are tuned more for "reliability".

arichmond1003

Ready to race!

some tunes feel faster than other while other tuners say they focus on safety more vs speed. in the end it's all basically the same shit.

i've driven a Giac, Revo, and APR tuned GTI. Giac felt faster than Revo, but i feel like i enjoyed Revo's powerband more. both tunes felt faster to me than APR but Arin came out and said that APR tunes are tuned more for "reliability".

Thats more of an answer I'm looking for!
it would be nice to get like a 2 week trial, but i know thats never going to happen

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion

i've driven a APR,APR, and APR tuned GTI. APR felt faster than APR, but i feel like i enjoyed APR powerband more. both tunes felt faster to me than APR but Arin came out and said that APR tunes are tuned more for "reliability".

APR fan boy :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.