GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKVI owners in SoCal area??

RIP335

Go Kart Champion
Yeah I noticed one too! Are you sure? How recent was this? I was off the 60 yesterday too... and sure, we've got a local powdercoating facility on lock around our parts :). Let me know what you need.

Last time I saw the GTI off the exit was this past Monday. I've seen it a few times now parked in front of some apartments.
I want to powder coat my detroits high gloss black, but I'm still iffy since I only have 1 or 2 projects right now. Unless the price is good.
Your wheels are sick, but I can't fork that kind of cash right now. I had a 335 on rims similar to yours gun metal on a space gray coupe.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
CSG coupe in Rancho Cucamonga next to Victoria Gardens :)

crunchytheory

I've got a CW 4-door with Denvers. I usually roll around between Newport Beach/Irvine UCI area and Fountain Valley.

I had to convince my girlfriend I wasn't crazy when I flipped after seeing two CW Mk6s outside the CPK/Islands restaurants in Huntington Beach. :p

whalesalad

Ready to race!
Candy White 2door in Glendale! So far it's bone stock, but I have some sweet plans for it :) Forge blow-off adaptor and BFI torque mount are in the mail.

Cruised up to the tippy top of Mt. Wilson last night and the car drove great. By buddy has an S2000 which is a lot quicker and has a full race suspension, but it was nice to have a ton more torque than him up in the hills :D

I thought this pic was kinda cool. I could have done a better job, but whateva. It's the GTI emblem with the entire city of LA (below mt. wilson) in the background/reflection:

itgvw

Passed Driver's Ed
I've got a CW 4-door with Denvers. I usually roll around between Newport Beach/Irvine UCI area and Fountain Valley.

I had to convince my girlfriend I wasn't crazy when I flipped after seeing two CW Mk6s outside the CPK/Islands restaurants in Huntington Beach. :p

Hey man, you go to UCI, I know of one other student who has a shadow blue. I also see a CSG around campus. Maybe we should arrange a meet one day.

Ben1

Go Kart Champion
Hey man, you go to UCI, I know of one other student who has a shadow blue. I also see a CSG around campus. Maybe we should arrange a meet one day.

Exactly, there are more of you in the OC/Irvine area than we think! :). Small GTG at the Alton Parkway/Jamboree lot?

Ben1

Go Kart Champion
2650 walnut avenue unit b1
Tustin ca, 92780

:) - let me know I'll hook you up with a few decals!

sixmode

Passed Driver's Ed
I heard decals! :p Just kidding. I'll most likely stop by on Saturday if you guys are open in the morning. Looking forward to getting a meet going for sure.

Ben1

Go Kart Champion
Nice! Okay, mini meet on Saturday. I think I've got a wheel/tire install going on, but it should be perfectly fine and a good day for a mini-shoot as well. What do you guys think? :).