GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTT Gti exhaust/valance for...

Ukrkid37

Ready to race!
Sent a guy your way, his thread was 2 posts below yours, hehe, he wants to buy a GTI valence, figured maybe he'll just swap em' with you. NJ/Long Island isn't far of a drive.

Whatcha planning on doing to it for a more sleeper look? Lol. Stage 3? =D

wtbcody

Ready to race!
Saweet, tell him to PM me or something. And for now just exterior sleeper look, then just stage 2. Once I'm out of school for the summer, i'll be aiming for stage 3 or a ko4

Ukrkid37

Ready to race!
Sick, I showed him the link to this thread, where in Jersey are you? Jw.

<-- Plan on a Ko4 sometime REALLY soon, hehe. I have more or less enough now to grab it. But...I'm waiting to see if anyone wants to part out first. With all the Golf R's comming in. =D

wtbcody

Ready to race!
NNJ, Passaic County, 07512. I know Suffock County and most of the LI highways like the back of my hand.

And thats a good idea, probably gonna snatch something up cheap now when the R's go for BT kits

Ukrkid37

Ready to race!
I was thinking more along the lines of the GTIs that are parting out because they're swapping to the R. But I don't wanna blow up your thread with useless comments, just PM me, or txt me, haha. 718-414-9133

Eneubauer

Go Kart Champion
hey man im the guy urkid was talking about i am just looking for a valence though i already have the exhaust any interest in just the valence?

wtbcody

Ready to race!
Fell through, still looking for someone. Preferably want the the Golf cat-back and rear valance in same trade.

RJB121

Ready to race!
little more of a drivebut i posted on your tex post...golf valence and mk5 GTi exhaust here (same set up as stock golf)

AZN_C300

Ready to race!
I can trade you my TDI exhaust (OEM muffler, OEM connecting pipes, and OEM chrome tips) and my TDI diffuser for your GTI diffuser by itself with you covering shipping. You could probably sell off your GTI exhaust later which would easily cover the shipping cost. I'm trying to clear out my garage of parts lol.