GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Orleans GTI: MK6 CSG, 6MT 5 door

NOLA-Ron

Go Kart Champion
4/28/12
.:R Tails (Dark Red) received and installed! Pics added to first page. Totally transformed the rear of the car... looks so much more aggressive and looks the way it should have from the factory!!

Last edited:

willyb7

Car looks good man. I'm looking into getting a 2 door golf or gti, just can't decide on which to get. You get yours at the dealer in Metairie or mandeville?

NOLA-Ron

Go Kart Champion
Car looks good man. I'm looking into getting a 2 door golf or gti, just can't decide on which to get. You get yours at the dealer in Metairie or mandeville?

Thanks dude. I bought it from mandeville after walking out on walker. Dont even waste your time here at walker just go straight to mandevillE. Walker is complete douchebags. Mandeville is even tune friendly while walker will void your warranty over an intake.

Talk to Renee and tell him LaRon sent you ans told you to avoid walker. Jason is the finance manager ans also knows me. They LOVE stealing business from walker. Bent over backwards to get me my car.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Candy Coated Comet VW

Ready to race!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336010133.880113.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1336010148.554187.jpg

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?wops0u

NOLA-Ron

Go Kart Champion
S3 Shifter installed finally. Shift quality is what I expected the car to have when I first drove it. Nice and tight with perfect reduction of throws. I highly recommend it to anyone that doesn't need a "racecar" shifter. It's a joy to shift now and is much closer to my old Si shifter.

NOLA-Ron

Go Kart Champion
How do you like the s3

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?s2gwl4

Absolutely love it. 3rd is still a little notchy on just some shifts but it is a HUGE improvement.

No new mods since unfortunately. Lots of unexpected expenses right now but back to parts next month. Took my car to Greff last week for 5k change. Randy personally took care of it. Great guy and will be taking my car there for everything. He loved the tails and asked several questions about them.

He said next sale is June/July so ill be scheduling stage 1 soon as the sale goes up. You ever get your DP installed? I want to talk to you about my springs too. I have a proposition for you :>

Oh - funny story. While I was there I see a red S4 pull up. Guy comes in talking to Randy about stage 2. He introduces himself as Ian lol. Started talking with him and he's a cool guy. Doctor or something and ordered the S4 brand new this year. Car is gorgeous. Didn't recognize him from that group that shrugged us off at the meet so he must not have been around. He said hr walked around looking for my car.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Candy Coated Comet VW

Ready to race!
Down pipe hasn't been shipped yet. They are pissing me off with this crap but I know the work they do will be worth it. Got my front Vw glossy black on :) . I'm thinking about getting the apr springs an anti roll set up. Saw some Bentley rims that I want to put on the R as well. Yeah I understand on the things just coming out the blue. My Mac book hard drive died. Had the thing for four year so it's time for a new one.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?qzydjo

NOLA-Ron

Go Kart Champion
APR Carbonio intake ordered. Going stage 1 as soon as APR announces the sale... hopefully Monday!!

Next up is DG Springs then DP or CBE.