3SDM .05 18x8.5 ET42 front 18x9.5 ET40 rear

Solo Werks S1 Coilovers

Last edited:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
lookn good! what exhaust?

Eat_My_Shorts

Ready to race!
Have not made any updates to this in a while, since then I have added DEPO LED Tails, DeAutoKey Interior LEDs. I have started to install wood flooring in the trunk/hatch area and looking to get windows tinted by end of the month.

Been thinking about going stage II on the intake, pretty sure its more of a cosmetic mod then performance.

Think an intercooler will help me much? Being in UK we dont get much for hot weather so not sure if it will be worth it until we move to a warmer climate area.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
Have not made any updates to this in a while, since then I have added DEPO LED Tails, DeAutoKey Interior LEDs. I have started to install wood flooring in the trunk/hatch area and looking to get windows tinted by end of the month.

Been thinking about going stage II on the intake, pretty sure its more of a cosmetic mod then performance.

Think an intercooler will help me much? Being in UK we dont get much for hot weather so not sure if it will be worth it until we move to a warmer climate area.

the main benefit of the carbon stage 2 pipe is that it has little or no heat soak from the heat of the turbo.
yeah a different ic would help allot, the stock ic is horrible.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for that input, right now looking at getting a set of VMR V718 in Bronze Burst. A little hesitant because I have not been able to find any United Gray with bronze wheels.

those would be real nice. :eek: i wish i had gloss black wheels for my car. i could have gotten some powdercoated vmr's for the price i paid for my oz's.

oh and dont forget to add the seat drawers and euro switch to your list.;)

Eat_My_Shorts

Ready to race!
those would be real nice. :eek: i wish i had gloss black wheels for my car. i could have gotten some powdercoated vmr's for the price i paid for my oz's.

oh and dont forget to add the seat drawers and euro switch to your list.;)

Really do like those wheels, now to see if I can get bolts that match or if black will go with them.

Just sell the oz's and get some sexy powder coated VMR's

Good call, going to update now

Eat_My_Shorts

Ready to race!
Started to install the wood paneling in my hatch, still needs some final touches and might even change the wood to go the other direction. Will be able to open and access the spare tire when completed. Can see on the right side where I need another piece to finish it out.

Eat_My_Shorts

Ready to race!
Finally got my right side fog working with the DEPO tails as required for UK inspection.

http://golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52826

Also removed the resonator on my TBE and its finally the sound I'm looking for. Now to see how long it takes my wife to notice the difference.