GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Have a look these brand new APR exhaust tips.

Craftsman

Passed Driver's Ed

So, I installed the APR turboback exhaust today, I am very happy with the sound and no drone at all. But there is a big problem which is the tips are not fitting perfectly.Two tips have a big difference, it is very noticeable.....Any idea about this issue???? Thanks guys.

jmdeis11

Ready to race!
yep, the right one sticks out more. a lot of the exhausts seem to have issues with even tips

Last edited:

crew219

Banned

So, I installed the APR turboback exhaust today, I am very happy with the sound and no drone at all. But there is a big problem which is the tips are not fitting perfectly.Two tips have a big difference, it is very noticeable.....Any idea about this issue???? Thanks guys.

I think they have a guide as to how the exhausts can be adjusted. I'm guessing that the center portion after the resonator is extended too far, pushing out that one side.

I'd get under it again and readjust.

Dave

crew219

Banned

aj_law

Go Kart Champion

DarkCloak

Banned
This is a common problem encountered when installing exhausts with a single rear muffler with twin tips. There is almost certainly nothing wrong with the product. You just have to loosen the bolts going to the mid pipe and at the hangar and rotate it into position.

or even better you could follow the instructions that were posted above

Last edited:

mkcsg

Ready to race!
Mine was the same way. I followed APR's adjusting instructions and got it just about even.

Last edited: