|08-13-2012, 10:41 AM||#1|
Drives: 2007 GTI
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: United States
2007 VW GTI, United Grey-Tasteful Mods - $20000 (New York)
I am looking to sell my car since I am moving cross-country for a job opportunity.
By all means I don't want to leave my GTI, but I am hoping to find her a good owner.
2007 GTI, 6spd manual, only 47k miles. Asking $20,000, willing to consider offers.
Pictures, Click Here: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cto/3190659886.html
Now for the fun stuff (over $10k in mods):
- APR stage 2+ (w/ fuel mapping)
- Force Fed custom 3" DP & Billyboat 3" stealth exhaust
- Resonator delete pipe
- Engine cover & oil cap delete
- BSH Oil catch can
- AEM CAI w/ K&N dry filter
- ECS magnetic drain plug
- FK highsport coilovers
- VF engine mounts motor & trany mounts
- ECS dogbone insert
- OEM DV replaced (rev D)
- AWE DV relocate
- Eurojet heatshield
- Forge shortshifter
- BSH/Garrett fmic(OEM still intact)
- 44DD front-to-back bushing set
- ECS pulley kit
- Panzer plate (yeah, it's low)
- Euro dash tray
- Euro light switch
- Cut shift lever with Golfball shift knob
- Steering wheel mounted boost gauge
- 10" side mounted sub enclosure (w/ sub) in trunk w/ 1000w amp
- Monstermats (for winter) & original mats
- OEM dark taillights
- R-line foggrills
- Badgeless grill
- Colormatched sideskirts, rear bumper & side markers
- Rear wiper delete
- OSIR front valence
- ECS projector fog light kit
- Smoked mirror lenses
- OEM magnified side mirrors
- Colormatched 18" AMG Aero II wheels with a lot of rubber left
I have done all the regular maintenance myself; oil changes around every 3-5k (Motul 8100). Recently had the timing belt done and cam follower replaced due to minor wear. Most of the parts were installed by Force Fed and Moose/Chris. I have paperwork on some of the installs and parts I can supply.
I also have a bunch of the original parts laying around I can throw in with the car.
I may be missing a few things, I put the list together off the top of my head. feel free to contact me at email@example.com with any questions or request for additional pictures.
Last edited by kfconme; 08-13-2012 at 12:45 PM.
|08-13-2012, 01:50 PM||#3|
Formula 5000 Champion
Join Date: Dec 2011
You're going to be better off parting it out and selling it stock. No one is going to buy a mkv for 20 grand. GLWS.
My fitment info thread
resident wheel noob/troll
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|