GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Attn NORCAL: Group Meet and $50 Dyno Service on a Mustang Dyno in Sacramento

Please indicate your preferred Saturday date for this event

• Total voters

PeeLo801

Ready to race!
Update - I have confirmed with the shop to do this on Saturday, November 17th. They are accepting CASH ONLY

I have arrangements made with Evil Genius Racing in Sacramento for a special group discount of $50 to dyno your car (3-run baseline on a Mustang Dyno) if 10 or more cars come to dyno.

Note: you DO NOT have to dyno your car to join. This will primarily function as a meet/get together.

In summary:

What: Group Meet
Why: For VW car enthusiast fun and $50 special for Dyno (if 10 or more cars come out to dyno)
Where: Evil Genius Racing in Sacramento
2214 Rice Avenue West Sacramento, CA 95691
(916) 275-1039 <-feel free to contact John, the owner, if you have any questions about the dyno or his shop.
When: Saturday, November 17th

The purpose of this thread is to round up interest first, then coordinate with the shop about his weekend availability. So please feel free to chime in on this thread or PM me if you're interested. Here is a tentative list of who's interested:

1. PeeLo801
2. LightningRhod
3. Thumper
4. littleazn248
5. poweredbyg60
6. Nearsite00
7. JDM713
8. EvoKnvl
9. nike11125
10. JT64

Dyno list ($50/head if at least 10 cars dyno, $80 if fewer than 10 cars)
1. PeeLo801
2. LightningRhod
3. Thumper
4. poweredbyg60 (not confirmed)
5. Nearsite00
6. nike11125
7. JT64

Also...if you or anyone you know is registered on golfmkv, please feel free to copy and paste this thread.

:thumbsup::thumbup::eek:

Last edited:

Avant

Ready to race!
Good luck on this :) I'm anticipating your results since we kind of have the same mods.

And right before I read the last sentence I was thinking.. "you should probably post this on golfmkv" lol.

Maybe even Vortex if you haven't already.

And BTW.. $50 is the cheapest 3-run dyno session I've ever seen. Hopefully this can attract enough people.

PeeLo801

Ready to race!
Good luck on this :) I'm anticipating your results since we kind of have the same mods.

And right before I read the last sentence I was thinking.. "you should probably post this on golfmkv" lol.

Maybe even Vortex if you haven't already.

And BTW.. $50 is the cheapest 3-run dyno session I've ever seen. Hopefully this can attract enough people.

thanks! I'm hoping it will too...i'm about to post it on vortex right now. :thumbsup:

PeeLo801

Ready to race!
Up...

Anyone registered on golfmkv? If so could I ask you to please copy this thread and post it in the respective California section over there? Or at least just post the link to this thread in the Sac area thread and the bay area thread. Thanks!

:thumbsup::D

JDM713

Go Kart Champion
I'm down to come hang out, won't be doing the dyno myself though. That $50 is going towards a downpipe soon :)

PeeLo801

Ready to race!
Interested, but so far... :/

not sure how to interpret this, but if you're interested can I put you down on the list as tentative?

PeeLo801

Ready to race!
I'm down to come hang out, won't be doing the dyno myself though. That $50 is going towards a downpipe soon :)

Sweet so I can add you to the list of who's going but not for the dyno.

PeeLo801

Ready to race!

JT641

Banned
I down if it's Nov 4th or later, Been trying to get on the dyno at my shop but timing for me never works out.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Bumpity