GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LA area Local Mod Installer

SFvalleyGTi1

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys,

I've come across a really cool mechanic and car enthusiast. He had installed my coilovers and then swapped them out for my stock suspension before I sold the GTI. I then entrusted him working on my 135i, he treats your car as if its his own. He takes his time, plans and works on your car. I really like his work ethics and demeanor.

Best of all his prices are incredible! I mean no shop or buddy will work on your car as cheap as he does. Sometimes what he asks for is so low that I give him an extra $20.

He works on all types of cars, Nissan/Infiniti, VW/Audi, Bmw etc. He can install any mod you like from intake to turbo/supercharger kits, he's located in the Van Nuys/Sherman Oaks area.

Mobile Service - 818-915-4504

Last edited:

McQueen77

Banned
wow, thanks. nice tip. i'll definitely keep him in mind. yeah, the fact that most legit shops charge around $90-110 per hour for labor is a bummer.

hkl0ve

Ready to race!
Just wondering, but how much did he charge you to install coils? I'm looking into buying mine very soon.

JhnR

Banned
spring install? does he have a shop or hes mobile?

Damnrytigotit

Passed Driver's Ed
Haha I'm not so sure if this is the same David from van nuys. Went to him to tke off my v2's on my e92. He worked on mine at his house. Took the drive coz shops n dealers were charging me 4-6 bills. Pfft! So worth it. Knowledgable man. I'd def. go back

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Damn, once I go coil-overs I'll be checking this out!

JhnR

Banned
I just got my coils im thinking of trying this guy out..for $150 for coilovers its a must..

PrittyCool1

Ready to race!
I went to David for my coilovers and he really is great! He knows exactly what he is doing and is definitely a car enthusiast.

Like mentioned above, his price is great and he backs it up with good work.

Highly recommended.
Thanks for sharing SFvalleyGTi