GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Been about 2 months since I've got my GTI

spiker369

on air, don't care

I'm just happy all the "mods" I've done thus far are easily removable (euro switch, monster mats, etc). OH! And I'm glad I didn't fill up today when my light came on.. haha

EDIT: I'll be updating this thread with whatever news I find out, just read the newest posts if you care.

Last edited:

FNR32

Ready to race!
I assume you're thinking it's going to be totaled? Glad you walked away from it.

spiker369

on air, don't care
I assume you're thinking it's going to be totaled? Glad you walked away from it.

It wasn't totaled in any sense, I drove home lol. I know it's hard to tell in the instapoop picture but the driver door has little damage but scratches; it's mainly the rear driver quarter panel (?) and the wheel. The wheel is sticking out more on the bottom and more inside on the top.

EDIT:
WUZZUP HATERZZ

Uberryan

Banned
It wasn't totaled in any sense, I drove home lol. I know it's hard to tell in the instapoop picture but the driver door has little damage but scratches; it's mainly the rear driver quarter panel (?) and the wheel. The wheel is sticking out more on the bottom and more inside on the top.

EDIT:
WUZZUP HATERZZ

Means your camber is fucked, probably a wrecked or kinked axle. That alone is going to put you into the $3k mark for cost to replace. Probably more. Airbags... forget it. Then have them check the frame... probably bowed on the hit side. I'd say it's a 70/30 chance of it being done.

FNR32

Ready to race!
I don't think it's totaled. They'll section in a new quarter panel, put a new outter skin on the door, maybe some frame pull to get things back to spec, replace the broken suspension parts if any, align it, paint it and you'll be good to go and of course replace the airbags and replacing or repairing the wheel.

Last edited:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Not totalled...