GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Convoy from Canada to Cali

So what if we did this.. would you guys greet us and show us around for like a weekend lets say? Take us to the best locations to drive, scenery and bring the mk6 community closer?

Sometime Next year? Spring?

Thoughts?

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
I'd be up to show you guys around eh.

Of course you guys would have to go to Sacramento or San Francisco.

woodyzjy

Passed Driver's Ed
i'm down, please advice est travel time (2 weeks?)
gonna drive from calg to van, then head down with you guys

PeeLo801

Ready to race!
Of course! It might bode well to organize with people from Norcal and Socal so you can appreciate CA in its entirety :thumbsup:

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
This would be the most epic VW meet ever!!!!

steemax

Go Kart Champion
would be awesome, you can tag along in our malibu canyon meets/cruise, have some fun grab some beers and check out the scene here.

JT641

Banned
Totally, I know lots of good fun back roads in the SF Bay Area. You mite even time it just right to come to one of our Drive/Meets.:w00t:

JhnR

Banned

iAmLodi

Ready to race!
Sounds like it could be a good time. You guys should 'swing by' Halifax, Nova Scotia on your way down...:D :lol:

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Lol I can picture a fleet of mk6's covered in blue masking tape driving on the HWY now.

A couple summers ago I drove from NorCal up to Victoria Canada. It was one of the best drives ever. There are a lot of windy roads up between oregon and california and everything up until victoria was covered in luscious green

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
would be awesome, you can tag along in our malibu canyon meets/cruise, have some fun grab some beers and check out the scene here.

thisssss. there are a lot of good canyons near Malibu and around so cal. this would be awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: