GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 3 OEM MK6 GLI Autobahn Charlestons Wheel Rims 5x112 18x7.5 GTI Fahrenheit TDI *MA

skateboy___918

Ready to race!
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD

I have 3 new-style OEM charleston rims that come with the mk6 GLI Autobahn. The are exactly the same as the mk5 GLI/GTI/TDI Charlestons rims but with the painted black as pictured. Unfortunately I do not have a 4th rim so please do not ask.

Rim specs are as follows:
5x112 - center bore is 57.1mm
18"x7.5" ET51mm (offset)

OEM VW P/N is: 1K0601025AGAX1 or 1K0601025AG AX1

Condition:
RIM #1 has a few rock chips as pictured
RIM #2 has very light scuff marks on the polished face of the rim [SOLD]
RIM #3 [SOLD]

All 3 rims were mounted on the car for only about 100 miles before they were dismounted.

Pickup Locations: Brockton, Braintree, Norwood MA or any similar area.

Prices for LOCAL PICK UP:
$175 for 1 rim

Price for SHIPPING:
The above prices plus shipping - please contact me with your zip code. My dad works at a UPS store so shipping prices will be very reasonable and the package will be well packed!

Last edited:

PeeLo801

Ready to race!
what happened to the 4th?

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
Did you happen to look into prices to get the 4th wheel from the dealer? Since these wheels are semi rare I imagine it will be dfficult to find a spare on the classifieds that someone would part with.

PeeLo801

Ready to race!
I just asked keffer vw for a quote and they're $600 brand new, $450 plus shipping for one with their 25% online discount.

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
So they're painted black instead of dark grey like the Fahrenheit variants from '07?
I love these wheels and would scoop them up if I didn't already have ones from one of the pumpkin-mobiles.. Mine were chewed up but got refinished to almost brand new. They cleanup really well if anyone is hesitant on the damage.
GLWS!

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
$600 for one? Holy crap! I saw these on a mk6 jetta the other day and thought they looked really good. Much better with the black inserts than the mk5 version. If this were a complete set I would probably pick them up, but can't justify having to buy a new one from dealer. GLWS.

skateboy___918

Ready to race!
yes these are rare and expensive, this is why I am willing to sell one at a time for people who want a matching full size spare of got a rim damged and only need to replace 1 or 2 :)