GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: K04, KW, HRE, StopTech, SPM part out (SoCal)

xytbyk

Go Kart Champion
o HRE R40 18x8.5 ET50 wheels | SOLD; Note: Wheels have no scuffs or scrapes but have some minor flaking of the powder coat on the inner face of the barrels (invisible unless you're under the car) and a few pin-sized chips where some clown mounted the tires poorly (now invisible thanks to a sharpie). Retail is $5200 for the set.

o KW V2 coilovers | SOLD; retail is $1850. Just under 2000 miles on them. Full description and photos here: http://golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51697

o 034 Motorsports diverter valve | $75 shipped; retail is $95. Under 1000 miles of use.

o Stop-tech 328 mm BBK, braided stainless lines, and slotted rotors | SOLD; retail is $2000. About 2500 miles on the kit.

o CTS Turbo K04 kit | SOLD; retail is $1850. Under 1000 miles on the kit.

o SPM Street turboback exhaust | SOLD; retail is $1250. Under 1000 miles of use.

o GIAC program switcher | Keeping it. TDI Tune FTW!

o CTS Turbo cold air intake | SOLD; retail is $300. Under 500 miles of use.

o BSH boost tap | SOLD

o NewSouth color-matched boost gauge and column pod | SOLD

o Unibrace UB | SOLD; retail is $340

o OSIR carbon rear valance | SOLD; retail is $500

o OSIR carbon front chin spoiler | SOLD (small chip in the front and some scuffing on the underside); retail is $300

All prices OBO. Please post here or PM me if you're interested in anything.

Condition is excellent or like new unless noted otherwise.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

bluvv04

Ready to race!
I wish I saw this 2 hours ago...that is a gorgeous price for that turbo. If I can't figure anything out, GLWS!

xytbyk

Go Kart Champion
What's going on? You're moving on to a new car?

Yeah. We came to the the conclusion that I need something with four doors, so I'm going to part with the GTI and buy something marginally more practical. And probably a beater mk1 or mk2 to play around with.

xytbyk

Go Kart Champion
I wish I saw this 2 hours ago...that is a gorgeous price for that turbo. If I can't figure anything out, GLWS!

Thanks! 2 hours is definitely in the order cancel window though. LOL. Let me know if you're interested. I've put less than 1,000 miles on the K04 kit.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
how many miles on the stoptechs?

xytbyk

Go Kart Champion
How's the part out going?

Kind of slowly with so many people traveling and spending money on Xmas gifts and whatnot that should be going into their cars. :) I haven't put enough effort in yet either though. The exhaust found a happy home, and I'm pretty sure the brakes are going soon, but all the other major stuff isn't getting much love yet.

I need to make the parts more visible. I think the private sales directory where I posted this thread doesn't get as much eye traffic as the more specific areas. Well, I hope that's true.

The car's basically back to stock (thanks again) and I bought a replacement that I can't get to work on until the last GTI part is gone by the wife's orders. So much wheel gap, but she won't budge.