GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS/FEELER: 2012 2Dr GTI APR 2+ Sunroof, Conv Pkg 12k Mi

dampine

This is my final revision of this ad.
I'm doing this for the buyer of the car, so this ad can serve as a basis to which he can inspect the gti upon arrival.
This is my final edit until the deal is done.

The important stuff;

2012 GTI 6MT
Sunroof & Convenience Package
Deep Black Pearl Metallic
Just Under 13,000 Mi it's my daily, so it will change but I have a small commute.
The coating the dealership does that is basically scotchguard, if you can't get a stain out they will replace your seat ect.
The clear coat the dealer sprays on for scratches ect. I know that's vague but I have all the important paperwork for it.
Monster mats, and normal mats
CARGO blocks and mat
Never smoked or eaten in
Pampered
Mods;
I'm only going to list the important stuff if you can see it in the pics, it comes with the car.
Full APR Stg 2+, done at ApTuning I still have the receipts of course.
Diesel Geek S6
ED's R-tails with fog (Just read the reviews) I have everything to hook up the rear fog, I'm lazy.
ST Coilovers
Professionally Shaved Hatch (Looks Great!) I have the receipt, it was done by a good shop.
ECS Hatch Pop Kit
JOM Badgeless Grille
Hella Supertones (I did a hell of a job painting them blue, but they are totally hidden lol. I have a degree in Electronics engineering so they are wired correctly no worries.)
Aspherical Euro Mirrors Blue Tinted (ECS)
Windows Professionally Tinted (25% I believe, with lifetime warranty from manufacturer I think)
Adam's Rotors "Street Pattern" Gold Zinc coating
Sprint booster (It works, don’t take my word for it just take a ride and see for yourself)
Black Sidemarkers With LED Replacement Bulbs
LED License Plate Lights

Uninstalled mods;

Eurojet intercooler (huge)
APR K04 Kit
Southbend Stg 3 DD steel flywheel clutch

ASKING: $23,000

**** This is a copy of the thread I have on the vortex, I know I'm not established here but I have a history on the vortex. I'm also not getting an STi anymore, I found a '13 R with the options I want about 20mi away from me I will defiantly be buying it. I'm going to give it another week or so to see if anyone is interested, if not it’s getting parted and traded in. No offense lowballers but the price is SOLID, I will reduce it if necessary but mods will be coming off. At any rate send me an email (I won't check PMs often) the worst I can say is no ;)****

Last edited:

dougb76

Passed Driver's Ed
I came from 3 WRXs before my GTI, and I have to say your making the right move if you want a sports car to thrash (not to mention with enough driven wheels to put down the power =P ). I felt the same way when I got my GTI...

First piece of advice for Subie handling, big rear sway bar to dial out the understeer. Second, replace all shifter and steering rack bushings.

Good luck!

dampine

Come on, I really dont want to spend my new years / party weekend cursing at my gti and busting my knuckels.