GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 034 Spec Diverter/Bypass Valve

xytbyk

Go Kart Champion
$75 shipped OBO

If you're like me and you are scared of computers, this valve is a great way to let nature decide when to release pressure instead of your OEM rev-c/d/g diverter valve. I found that it held boost a little bit better than the rev-d and much better than the rev-g with a K04 at the top of the rev range, though I don't have any recorded evidence of that.

You'll need a relocation kit and some vacuum hose to run it. It's in like new condition. They're $95 new.

From the 034 website:
An affordable, no compromise billet aluminum, CNC machined bypass valve, features 6061 billet aluminum construction, 1" inlets and outlets to be a direct replacement for the Bosch bypass valve, includes performance rated spring. Valves packed with Redline synthetic grease, includes a suitable spring pressure for 1.8t, 2.2t and 2.7t applicaitons, among others.

Fully rebuildable.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

034 Spec DV on its side

034 Spec DV dutch angle

xytbyk

Go Kart Champion
Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Thrill your loved one with a new(ish) diverter valve to complete the relocation kit you bought her/him for the December holiday you observe! Gift wrapping available!

Ladies love cooler diverter valve placement! Men are largely indifferent.

OBO

411big

Ready to race!
Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Thrill your loved one with a new(ish) diverter valve to complete the relocation kit you bought her/him for the December holiday you observe! Gift wrapping available!

Ladies love cooler diverter valve placement! Men are largely indifferent.

OBO

Lol that earns a bump!