GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Two FBO 335i's & BONUS Viper Run!

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
Mods are in vid.

My GTI was on 22psi, powered by Eurodyne Maestro 7 and Eurodyne Boost Manager Plus. 3rd gear had traction issues pretty much every run, but it eventually hooked. Obviously 2nd has no traction. You can hear when my car spins.

Gray 335i got a CEL on the third run and let off early. White 335i said he had timing issues.

On the way home, a 2010 viper took the bait, and.. well... Let's just say I was surprised he didn't obliterate me. Lol.

All three of these cars are very quick. Glad to see where my car is at.

Another fun night... In Tijuana, Mexico.

Enjoy, guys :thumbup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyrOEN8N_pA

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion
Wow. FBO 335s are fast.

Edit: Thx for the vids. Stay safe in your frequent trips to TJ.

trd420

Go Kart Champion
Wow jb4 is a lot quicker then Cobb... But I new that looks like you could have pulld if you guys would have Kept going (jb4 car). Nice to see you pull on the viper tho :thumbsup:

reillyse

Go Kart Champion
WOW. AWESOME vids as always. I am hanging with my 335xi jb4 and DCI buddy tonight that I pull on with my k04. First I am going to show him this video and not really tell him anything about your car.....Next I will show him the video of you raping the k04.

I know this will inspire him to mod more:thumbsup:

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
Thats awesome. wish there had been more of the viper race.
Me too! I maybe woulda caught him.
Wow. FBO 335s are fast.

Edit: Thx for the vids. Stay safe in your frequent trips to TJ.
They were fast... They were so f*cking surprised by my car it was hilarious. And you're welcome dude. I like sharing the vids, not every day you see a quick GTI on vid. I stay as safe as possible bro, nothing reckless, just good safe empty highway pulls.
Damn!!! That last one was sick!!
I couldn't believe I got it on vid. I couldn't believe he took the bait and HE did the 3 honks. :D
Wow jb4 is a lot quicker then Cobb... But I new that looks like you could have pulld if you guys would have Kept going (jb4 car). Nice to see you pull on the viper tho :thumbsup:
If I didn't spin in 3rd I woulda been dead even/pulled on the 335. It was very quick. The Cobb 335 said his car was retarding timing after his shifts.
WOW. AWESOME vids as always. I am hanging with my 335xi jb4 and DCI buddy tonight that I pull on with my k04. First I am going to show him this video and not really tell him anything about your car.....Next I will show him the video of you raping the k04.

I know this will inspire him to mod more:thumbsup:
Show them. Inspire them to drop more coin and make their cars sweeter.
F*cking sweet. Your cars fast as shit man.. nice races.
Thank you man. It's been a long road but I can finally hang with the big dogs.. Kinda..

kern417

Go Kart Champion
i know you're just doing it for fun but you're looking like you could take some peoples money. no one would expect it. your car pulls proper. what's your suspension setup?

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
hey zach where's tijuana exactly? 66? lol

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
i know you're just doing it for fun but you're looking like you could take some peoples money. no one would expect it. your car pulls proper. what's your suspension setup?

I'd rather have fun and keep the money out of it :w00t: but if the chance arise's to take a loudmouth's money I'll do it.

I have Koni coilovers, W.A.L.K. kit, Tyrol sport subframe kit, Hotchki rear sway bar. I guess thats it?

hey zach where's tijuana exactly? 66? lol

Hell no. I would never do runs in the USA. Google Tijuana, Mexico and you can see where it is on a map. :)

kurupt_hawaiian

Ready to race!
Sick video man!

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
just googled it thanks man! :bellyroll: