GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I've fallen in!

Jcap287

Go Kart Champion
I definitely do have the bug, but I have to slow down.

Off-topic though, I see that you have the H&R RSB. How do you like it? Do you only have RSB? Just wondering because I see many people that only do the RSB and I am wondering why only the RSB? Not too familiar with suspension setups on these cars.

No I have Rear sway bar, sport springs, Unibrace Rear chassis brace, and Ultra mid chassis brace ...awaiting arrival of my tyrol subframe collar bolts...

Yea I havent done the front, dont know if I ever will.........

Rear sway bar is nice its the 24mm but it made enough of a difference for street driving and after putting everything else on it all really came together...i have it on the stiffest setting ..the car feels awesome driving around it takes twisties really well too

emk6

Ready to race!
What wheels are going with? No doubt the addiction is serious. I have PROMISED myself that I am done with major mods. Maybe just a few cosmetic here and there.

Going with VMR V701 in gunmetal. Wife chose the wheel and color. I just have to do the rest, get the tires on and have them mounted.

I haven't done anything MAJOR yet.

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
Guess I really fail, my car was stage 2 before I even bought it.

SomaGTI

Ready to race!
Here they r...

Jlove8128

Ready to race!
Going with VMR V701 in gunmetal. Wife chose the wheel and color. I just have to do the rest, get the tires on and have them mounted.

I haven't done anything MAJOR yet.

After seeing how much the sunken treasure cost, I think I am going with the same wheels. They look great on a UG car, and after they get beat up in a couple years I will get them coated.

ina12K04gti

Ready to race!
My car was flashed at 1000 miles & K04 with all supporting mods at 5000 miles. I've had only two minor issues. One bad coil pack & the hpfp, both covered under warranty.At 15,000 miles & looking back, was it worth it ? Absolutely. The best part is no one expects it too be as as fast as it is. The perfect sleeper.

Jlove8128

Ready to race!

SomaGTI

Ready to race!
I have revo stage 1.

BTW, here are the wheels I just got the other day. Car is dirty though.

Attachments

• New_Wheels_Sess_1 (1 of 1).jpg
    New_Wheels_Sess_1 (1 of 1).jpg
    541.3 KB · Views: 581

SomaGTI

Ready to race!
Whoa nice wheels, that looks good. Gives me ideas for my black one.

There were a couple of differents sets I was looking at as well.

The Tenzo R TZ7 in bronze (first choice)...unfortunately, no ETA from Tenzo as they are all out of stock. I was told that if Tenzo doesn't have an ETA, then looking at 6 months to a year. For some reason, I couldn't wait.

The TSW Bardo in matte black (third choice)...unfortunatley, I had just bought new tires and didn't want to have to buy new ones. According to TSW website, this wheel does not come in 18". Although with the right suspension setup, 19s look amazing on the GTIs, imo.

The Tenzo R Type M, the current ones that I have are really growing on me. I think they look amazing on a black GTI. Fairly lite as well...nothing on Tenzo website but have read around 22 lbs. Did I mention how sexy they look?

Attachments

• tenzo-r-tz7-matte-bronze.jpg
    tenzo-r-tz7-matte-bronze.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 331
  • bardo_matte_black_reg_normal_white.jpg
    bardo_matte_black_reg_normal_white.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 891