GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Helix Depo LED Projector Headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnePerfectDose

Ready to race!
Newly released from Helix/Depo is Depo's 8 LED projector headlights for those of you with the OEM Halogen headlights. These are a 10 pin direct conversion lights for the MK6 chassis and use an H7 making it easy to add HID's.

These headlights have been long awaited by many and for good reason. Extensive R&D has gone into these lights making them a direct plug and play, NO ERRORS!!! As many of you know Depo offers a great quality product and stand by their product. These aren't just another China rep, Depo uses engineers to develop a plug and play solution with quality at the forefront.

Im going to skip the entire Group Buy process and drop these with low prices today! :happyanim:No wait, ready to ship, $450 to your door! (Lower 48 states)

Why Depo:
  • Depo is a brand name you can trust. Depo produces OEM grade products.
  • ISO 9001 Certified.
  • Established company in 1977. Over 30 years in the automotive industry.
  • Depo has a presence in 190 countries.
  • Customer's Satisfaction is Depo Top Priority.
  • These require NO CODING. (they can be coded for more options)
  • Warranty is handled within the US directly through me.
  • Utilize your OEM bulbs.
  • Utilizes similar housing to OEM HIDs which allow for installing HID's within the housing. No modding to housing covers!
Depo Warranty:
The lights are warranted for 1 year of manufacturer defects. Defects which cannot be repaired by the vendor will be replaced. All warranty will be handled through OPDparts.

Beam cut off (one headlight depicted using halogen bulb) Its a very clean cutoff.

Buy Here: www.OPDparts.com

At this time I am not selling HID kits due to many buyers having different preference's. Many are available on the market and since Depo is using H7 bulb; kits are readily available.

Lets the modding begin!

Notes/Advisories:
Where is the High Beam?
OPD HID Installation Notes
HID Misfires/Coding Post 154 & 155
Condensation - We have had reports of condensation, if this scares you we advise not purchasing.

Last edited:

BlkMaGiC 3526

Ready to race!
I may be interested. Is pick up available? If so PM price picked up. Thanks!

IflyGTi

Passed Driver's Ed
Any future plans on selling these without the LEDs and without that odd looking white looking strip on the front bottom part? I would get a set really quick without those "extras". Thanks!

OnePerfectDose

Ready to race!
Any pics of them installed? or the light cut out pattern?

These are not the best but Im working on gathering more. I've asked for some cutoff pics, give me a few days hopefully.

Any future plans on selling these without the LEDs and without that odd looking white looking strip on the front bottom part? I would get a set really quick without those "extras". Thanks!

At this time no plans on without LED's. There was a lot of R&D to make these plug and play so any rev's wont be coming soon.

The strip you are referring to is actually a chrome look and not white. For OEM this is a city light normally so they left it chrome. Maybe they could be baked and painted... :eek:

Last edited:

BlkMaGiC 3526

Ready to race!
I plan on purchasing a set and currently coordinating for pick up tomorrow. I'm pairing these with USP HID kit and hopefully get these installed over the weekend. I'll post some shots installed with cutoffs.

Yayotas

Ready to race!
Very interested. Do you have them with no chrome? Or photos with the led lights on and on the car?

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
Very interested in something like these as well.

Post more pics when you get a chance. I would love to see the LED's at night.

More info on fitment would be nice also. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.