GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VMR | Wheels - Introducing the New Flow Forged Series, VMR V810

Status
Not open for further replies.

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion
VMR | Wheels - Introducing the New Flow Formed Series, VMR V810

Introducing an all-new design utilizing revolutionary Flow-Forming technology!

The VMR Wheels V810 offers aggressive aesthetics, optimal fitment, and forged wheel performance at a fraction of the price.
The V810 is the forefront to our Flow-Formed Series utilizing state of the art flow forming equipment, allowing for a lightweight, single piece monoblock design!

Features:
  • Flow Formed Technology
  • ~20% Reduction in Weight
  • Optimized Fitments
  • Single Piece Concave
  • Distinct Undercut Lip
  • Compatible with tire pressure sensors
  • Certifications include JWL/VIA/ISO9001:2000
  • 19" 735kg (1620lbs), 18" 690kg (1521lbs) Per Wheel Weight Rating, tested according to JWL/VIA/SAE/TUV guidelines

Initial Sizes & Fitments:

5x112:
  • 18x8.5 ET35
  • 18x8.5 ET45
  • 18x9.5 ET45 (66.6mm bore)
  • 19x8.5 ET35
  • 19x8.5 ET45
  • 19x9.5 ET40 (66.6mm bore)

Standard Finishes:
  • Hyper Silver

Premium Finishes:
  • Any Powder Coat Color Offered by VMR Wheels

For more information such as pricing, and recommended fitments, please contact me directly via PM, by phone at 714-442-7916 EXT 108, by email at brandon@velocitymotoring.com, or any of our authorized dealers.

Last edited:

GoToIt

Nice - Do they come in black, gunmetal? Price and tire recommendations (i dont have any suspension mods). Thx

4DcWMk6

Ready to race!
price?

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
Slick looking wheels. A little expensive considering you can get the Neuspeed's cheaper on here, which are probably slightly lighter.

GoToIt

Can you pls pm me price for black and gunmetal. Will the 19's fit without any mods? What is the weight?

ROOSTER1050

Go Kart Champion
DAAMMMMMMMM THATS A GOOD LOOKING WHEEL :thumbsup:

any photoshops on a MK6???

will look awesome in sunken treasure I bet!!!

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion
wow! and a new contender has risen!!!

:fighting0030:

Nice - Do they come in black, gunmetal? Price and tire recommendations (i dont have any suspension mods). Thx

Our standard finishes include Hyper Silver. If you were looking for a premium finish, you can definitely get them in any of the powder coat finishes we offer: http://www.flickr.com/photos/vmrwheels/sets/72157627001100117/

PM sent!

Slick looking wheels. A little expensive considering you can get the Neuspeed's cheaper on here, which are probably slightly lighter.

Our 18 and 19's weigh only 20-22lbs. The exact weight will depend on the width and offset. Also note that we specialize in manufacturing wheels specifically for MK6's.

Can you pls pm me price for black and gunmetal. Will the 19's fit without any mods? What is the weight?

19's will fit no problem. PM sent.

DAAMMMMMMMM THATS A GOOD LOOKING WHEEL :thumbsup:

any photoshops on a MK6???

will look awesome in sunken treasure I bet!!!

Photos will be coming shortly!

Double's Dub

Ready to race!
Bump for new pics :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.