GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Calling all Sports Fans in South Florida/New Local Car Meet

MKVI_CSM

Ready to race!
I'm opening up a restaurant just south of 16th street on Red Rd. It's called Harrison's Sports Grill and is going to be #*ckin awesome. As of right now I don't have an exact opening date but it will be sometime in August (next month). We've got a bar that seats 15-18 people and a nice size dining room. There's about 8 Flat screens so no game will go unwatched. Now the real reason I'm posting this here. In the opening week I want to start a VW/AUDI car meet here. I'm hoping to bring in some customers when they drive by and see a parking lot full of beautiful Driving Machines.

Come by and show off your ride and while your here why not get some food and beer.

Ill keep updating on the opening date as I learn more. We are just waiting on all our licensing to go through.

MORE PICS COMING SOON!!!! Let me know what you think!

Attachments

• 0712001627.jpg
    0712001627.jpg
    339.6 KB · Views: 289
  • 0712001626.jpg
    0712001626.jpg
    382.6 KB · Views: 279
  • 0712001625.jpg
    0712001625.jpg
    387.6 KB · Views: 295
  • harrisons sports grill  map22.JPG
    harrisons sports grill map22.JPG
    12.6 KB · Views: 301
Last edited:

MKVI_CSM

Ready to race!
here's a picture of our UM bar. more on the way

Attachments

• Harrison's Sports Grill bar.jpg
    Harrison's Sports Grill bar.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 298
  • 0712001627a.jpg
    0712001627a.jpg
    318.3 KB · Views: 270

THX-1138

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm opening up a restaurant just south of 16th street on Red Rd. It's called Harrison's Sports Grill and is going to be #*ckin awesome. As of right now I don't have an exact opening date but it will be sometime in August (next month). We've got a bar that seats 15-18 people and a nice size dining room. There's about 8 Flat screens so no game will go unwatched. Now the real reason I'm posting this here. In the opening week I want to start a VW/AUDI car meet here. I'm hoping to bring in some customers when they drive by and see a parking lot full of beautiful Driving Machines.

Come by and show off your ride and while your here why not get some food and beer.

Ill keep updating on the opening date as I learn more. We are just waiting on all our licensing to go through.

MORE PICS COMING SOON!!!! Let me know what you think!

Will Mr. Ford be joining as well on opening day? Just kidding! I remember that building, it used to be an Irish Pub many years ago. Is this place close to Miami Children Hospital? This would be a great spot for VW heads to get together for a beer, wine, cognac and/or a nice cigar! Nice place.:thumbup:

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
You can count on me bud. :thumbsup:

MKVI_CSM

Ready to race!
actually for the last 6 years it was a german place called Heidis Gasthouse or something. but she defaulted on the lease. and before that we ran the Blue Grotto Italian Restaurant. My family has owned the building since the early 80's. i wanna say 1982. but in any case i cant wait to hold meets there.

0.5_Lambo

Ready to race!
Congrats on the new restaurant! Long drive but im down for a meet. Too bad you aren't close.....sounds like a job opportunity for some people as well.

nbturbos

Passed Driver's Ed
That's a hop skip and a jump away from my house, so keep us posted. I'm always down for a beer or 10.

MKVI_CSM

Ready to race!
lol nice i definitely will. we are getting reallly close to opening now. 30 days or less. we are accepting applications and are there most of each day so feel free to stop by and check us out. if you see a carbon steel 2 door parked outside thats me, Walter.

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
will there be vip parking for mk6'ers? lulz

and the most important question of all(for me): will you serve irish red?

MKVI_CSM

Ready to race!
will there be vip parking for mk6'ers? lulz

and the most important question of all(for me): will you serve irish red?

we will have irish red in the bottle for sure but im not sure about on tap yet. as for the parking...im trying to get my dad to make some GTI only spots with TOW AWAY signs

MKVI_CSM

Ready to race!
ITS TIME GUYS AND GALS. WE ARE OPENING THIS SATURDAY AUG. 21. THIS WILL BE A SOFT OPENING JUST TO GET STARTED WORKING OUR ALL THE KINKS OF THE BUSINESS. OUR GRAND OPENING PARTY WILL BE SEPT. 11 THE DAY OF THE UM@OHIO GAME. SHOULD BE A GREAT DAY. IM GOING TO START A NEW THREAD THAT WILL BE STRICTLY FOR UPDATES AND SPECIALS THAT WILL BE UPDATED AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK SO CHECK IT OUT.