GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

eBay Carbon Fiber Side Skirts

dasVW.com

Ready to race!
I hate the stock off-black plastic side skirts. These seem to fit the bill for a decent price.

eBay ($280.90 shipped)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/171090424561

BuyChina ($226.32 shipped)
http://www.buychina.com/items/golf6...ial-carbon-fiber-side-skirts-beam-rtorsrsqjli

-Ordered on 4/19/14
-Seller shipped on 4/21/14
-USPS delivered on 4/24/14

Not too shabby coming all the way from Hong Kong!

Last edited:

ChrisChen1990

Ready to race!
I don't trust stuffs from eBay, especially products from China.

ChrisChen1990

Ready to race!
I hope you're aware 99% of the "stuff" in your house is made in China. :rolleyes:

Nope, I don't mean that. I just recommend you to stay away from reps. Accumulate more money and invest on something that worths it.

Jasonred85

Passed Driver's Ed
I would also love to know more about these. Might look nice with the OEM style carbon fiber front lip too.

dasVW.com

Ready to race!

ChrisChen1990

Ready to race!
Guess I'll be the guinea pig :thumbup:

More pics to come in 2-3 weeks (shipping from China isn't the fastest)

No, you are not. I purchased the "carbon fiber" side skirts and the front lip from ebay, they were from China. First of all, they were not pricy compared to Osir or something else, but the shipping fees cost me more than its price. Second, the fitment was extremely not acceptable. Third, they weight equal or even heavier to OEMs since they are not real CF. I didn't install the front lip because I had to drill extra holes on front bumper. But if you want the look, then go for it. :word:

dasVW.com

Ready to race!
No, you are not. I purchased the "carbon fiber" side skirts and the front lip from ebay, they were from China. First of all, they were not pricy compared to Osir or something else, but the shipping fees cost me more than its price. Second, the fitment was extremely not acceptable. Third, they weight equal or even heavier to OEMs since they are not real CF. I didn't install the front lip because I had to drill extra holes on front bumper. But if you want the look, then go for it. :word:

Pics? Do you still have them installed?

:needpics:

ChrisChen1990

Ready to race!