GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Shaved Sidemarkers and more..

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
Shaved Sidemarkers, Carbonio Stage I & II, Painted Engine Cover...

Got my sidemarkers shaved and 5 dealer holes filled in and painted also painted some plastic under the hood ohhhh and Carbonio stage I and II.. enjoy!!!

Found this on vwvortex, pic of my car from waterfest gallery

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

FOR ANYONE THATS INTERESTED IN GETTING THEIR SIDEMARKERS SHAVED, PM ME.

My brother is the one that made this all happen, pictures are NOT step by step process but mostly for u guys to get an idea on how its done. I didnt post any pictures how the dealer holes got filled in but its mostly the same process.
I live in Union County NJ and my bros shop is in Staten Island so anyone wants their sidemarkers gone and willing to drive to Staten Island, PMs are welcomed

Last edited:

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion

Beautiful body work and nice work on the engine compartment, oh and the wheels.....sick :w00t:

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
Ugh, looks so amazing, but wont you get hassled for having no amber markers?

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
Ugh, looks so amazing, but wont you get hassled for having no amber markers?

by who? cops? welllll i thought about that but i guess im going to have to roll out a line like "i have no idea officer, it came like that from Europe":bellyroll:
well have to see if ill be bothered by any cops :iono:

InvinDT531

Ready to race!
I love the deleted sidemarkers...

you probably saved money over the color matched ones from esetuning =P they're like 120$

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
by who? cops? welllll i thought about that but i guess im going to have to roll out a line like "i have no idea officer, it came like that from Europe":bellyroll:
well have to see if ill be bothered by any cops :iono:

lmao fair enough. Keep me posted, let me know how it goes.

RiVoT1

Ready to race!
wow, that looks great, much better than color-matched... :thumbsup: