GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

'13 Jeep Wrangler 2 dr for sale/trade

Kenny-g

Ready to race!
'13 Jeep Wrangler 2 dr for sale/trade - New Price! $22,750

NEW PRICE - $22,750

---------------

I'm out in the middle of nowhere Texas (San Angelo, TX) but I'm looking to get $22,750 for my Jeep. Negotiable. I will travel within reason if seriously interested. This is a perfect entry level Jeep. It's gotten me into off roading well...I've learned a lot in this thing and it's never done me wrong. It has one dent from off roading on the right rear corner. About $400 to fix is what I was quoted. Soft top windows are scratched from trees and bushes but they can be cleaned properly and most of them will not be noticeable. The best part about white is you don't see scratches hardly at all :D Two rims have rock rash, one is really bad but it's a Jeep, it's meant to take the abuse and it just adds to it's character (also, the worse one can be thrown on as the spare).

Details:
2013 Bright White Sport, 27k miles, 2 door, automatic trans, 4x4 (Dana 30 front, Dana 44 rear axles), 3.21 gears

Mods
Interior:
GripCords.com glow-in-the-dark white and black grab handles

Exterior:
Rough Country Hybrid Winch Stubby front bumper (installed)
Ass loads of stickers (I am admittedly a sticker whore).
Removed rear bumper
Spiderwebshade SW-1 JK2D (probably my favorite mod to date!)
GripCords.com coyote tan zipper pulls
JK Rubi Rails
Daystar Hood Wranglers
3C2X.com Quad Pods (Windshield mounted)
3C2X.com Quad Pods (Retrofitted to fog light replacements)
3C2X.com Hex Pods (Mounted to the bumper)
Daystar Hood Wranglers
Barricade 9500lb Winch

Suspension & Tires:
Rubi MOABs
285/70/R17 Falken Tires Rocky Mountain ATS IIs
JKUR Shocks & Springs (approx 1.5" of lift)

Performance/Electronics:
Superchips FlashCal
sPOD switch system

I'm looking to get into a nice 4 dr MK6. Preferably any color but blaaaack with manual trans but if you have the Auto, at least inquire. Worst that happens is I say, "no thanks." Laguna wheels are a plus!

I'd be willing to do a trade but it'd basically not really be a trade lol I need my Jeep payed off and then a loan for your MK6. Not really a dead set trade but I will say if we go that route, the price would go down significantly.

The bank owns the title, so if interested, know it'd take a week or more to get that to you. Just getting this all out now.

PICSSSS

Lets haggle!!! Serious inquiries only, hit me up if you have questions.

----------

Update, she has a new rock chip now too -___- YAY, FML! It has been fixed but there's a 'scar' from it that can't be fixed. It is sealed though. Price is still $22,750 which is a smokin deal.

Last edited:

Kenny-g

Ready to race!
I know this is kind of pointless to have posted here for sale but, hey, you never know lol

New price; $22,750 Negotiable (I realized that my original asking price was wayyy too high)

Kenny-g

Ready to race!
Thanks for letting me know about the pics not working and mileage not being listed :thumbsup:

She has 27k miles now. Also, a fresh rock chip in the windshield -_- FML lol it's been fixed but there's a 'scar' from it that can't be fixed :/

As far as the trade goes, I really need a 4 door and you're pretty far away. Plus that's a lot of miles for me. Thank you for inquiring though dude!

Kenny-g

Ready to race!
Bump balls...she's still for sale and still a manly-mans man-mobile waiting to be driven by a lovely person who isn't me :thumbsup: