GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cloth seat wear

Adamrm

I just got out of my car and looks like my seat is discoloring where my wallet would be. Has anybody has this happen it's the Titan black interior

RPS99SHO

Ready to race!
This is a known issue. It has been covered extensively at tdiclub.

KanDyWyte1

Ready to race!
My black cloth driver seat are starting to look grayish. Would cleaning it with a wet/dry vac help resolve this?

gunmetal5

Ready to race!
Try a lint roller. I had the same issue before I started using 3m scotch guard on my center arm-rest and door arm-rest. I was annoyed with it until I started using scotch guard and wore long sleeve shirts.

07CARRERA

Ready to race!
well this is disturbing. My 08 GTI never had any wear or disoloration issues and I had 65,000 miles on it before I sold it. I will be having the dealer take care of this if it happens to my 2010

Marvin

Ready to race!
Yes that description 'Titan Black' is very misleading and just before I was entertaining buying the new MK6 in late 2008/9 the thoughts of black upholstery was a complete no-no for me as I detest black fabrics/leather for cars. However I went to see one on a very dull December's day and was pleasantly surprised to see that is was really a dark Charcoal grey/Anthracite and so goodness knows why it's called "Titan Black".
The following February I ordered mine and the rest, as they say, is history.