GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bender's Rules for the VS Forum.

Bender1

Banned
I am posting this in off topic as I don't want to get anyone TOO fired up. Mods, feel free to move to the VS section if you would like. :)

Bender's Rules for VS Forum Topics.

1) .Unless you did it on a track, you are putting people's lives at risk with your "kills." That makes you an asshole.
2) No you didn't. He either wasn't racing or he let you win. Trust me, we know you didn't.
3) I don't care about numbers. I can quote numbers too. 3.14. See? They don't make your "kill" "totally epic."
4) See rule 1. Remember you are an asshole.
5) I don't think you can drive for shit. The more you post in here to make yourself seem like a big man, the more I know you can't drive.
6) See rule 1. Remember you are an asshole.
7) You realize you didn't buy a drag racer? You bought (or your daddy bought you) a car intended for excellence on the backroads and in the twisties. If you didn't want that, trade it in and get something else.
8) See Rule 6, 4, or 1

Bruh Man

Go Kart Champion
2)No you didn't. He either wasn't racing or he let you win. Trust me, we know you didn't.

Hahaha perfect. Definitely some second hand embarassment whenever I hear or read about people's "kills" on the street. There are safer ways to channel your insecurities people. :laugh:

dragonslayer33101

Ready to race!
:clap:

scbastv

Ready to race!
STANDING :clap:

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
omfg...i think I laughed a little in my pants.

And when I mean laughed, I mean shit

Bruh Man

Go Kart Champion

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
9. If you love your 1999 LS1 Camaro so much please proceed to GTFO and go suck cock on camaroforums.com or fbodyonline.com

too much?

scbastv

Ready to race!
9. If you love your 1999 LS1 Camaro so much please proceed to GTFO and go suck cock on camaroforums.com or fbodyonline.com

too much?

im guessin youre the type when goin swimming there is no such thing as sticking just a toe in to test the water...full on CANNONBALL!!!!!

Bender1

Banned
So I'm an asshole.... I just don't like the track

Translated: "I don't like being beaten by people that can actually drive/have faster cars than I do so I do it on the street where I can claim a kill even if they were not racing or can't drive for shit."

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Translated: "I don't like being beaten by people that can actually drive/have faster cars than I do so I do it on the street where I can claim a kill even if they were not racing or can't drive for shit."

BWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yep.