GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

finally, some pics of candy! (pic heavy)

bozaman

Ready to race!
after a long overdue debut, i'm proud to formally introduce candy...

all shots were taken with a nikon d300 using a variety of lenses and off-camera flash powered by pocket wizards, and post-processed using adobe lightroom 3 and photoshop cs4.

more mods are planned, but i'm of the opinion that a slow and steady approach yields the best changes for long-term.

enjoy!

:thumbsup:

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Beautiful. Nice to see clean shots of a sedan on here.

CadMan

Ready to race!
Very nice photos, might I ask where you got the red GTI logo for the front?
I have been looking for a good one for a little while now wonder about the quality. Yours looks good both front and back. :thumbsup:

bozaman

Ready to race!
Very nice photos, might I ask where you got the red GTI logo for the front?
I have been looking for a good one for a little while now wonder about the quality. Yours looks good both front and back. :thumbsup:

thanks!

check out this thread, post #65 for the details on where i got the badging...also, notice the subtle black-out on the vw emblem on the front grill, too - it's not obvious in these pictures (and even in person, to be honest) but it does make a BIG difference to the look of the car.

http://golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7065

http://golfmk6.com/forums/showpost.php?p=70678&postcount=65

these are mostly just decals over the top, but the quality is good and not noticable from a distance; i'm very pleased.

bozaman

Ready to race!
very clean photos and car :) welcome aboard!

thanks, ben.

i've been watching and considering the wheels situation. i really do like the detroit's on the car, to be honest, but some variety may be a good thing...anyway, i know you've got the vmr's and ag's available and so far they are two of my fav's on the mkvi...i'll probably wait until spring before i make a move but i have you in mind!

your shots of "dirty candy" are nice....

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
Professional photographs, VW ought to hire you. Nice car and well equipped.

gtipwnz

Ready to race!
How did you black out the front badge? That does look just awesome; it makes such a huge difference to how the car looks from the front. PM me or just reply, if you wouldn't mind! Links would be huuuge :)

micah360

Ready to race!
How did you black out the front badge? That does look just awesome; it makes such a huge difference to how the car looks from the front. PM me or just reply, if you wouldn't mind! Links would be huuuge :)

I think it's just a totally different emblem altogether?