Status
Not open for further replies.

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
It's alright, whores keep coming over from mkv

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
It's alright, whores keep coming over from mkv

Who do you think sponsers this entire forum? You know its golfmkv.com right?

Wow GTI2007, I forogt how many posts you had on golfmkv until I just looked it up. Now thats impressive. I hope you got them legit, not like JJ

GTI2007

I only average 2.91 posts a day here so I'm not that much of a post whore like I'm indeed on Golfmkv.com but I can assure you that those are all legit and you have to take into consideration that I'm already a member over there for more then 4 years

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
LMAO Fantastic - don't forget the gel :D I hope you got the last one, the washable one - that one looked insane......:23:

I was looking at that thing. I'm not sure I'm quite ready to start fapping duck dodgers style all in the 21st century and shit, but that thing looks intense. How much were those things?

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
I only average 2.91 posts a day here so I'm not that much of a post whore like I'm indeed on Golfmkv.com but I can assure you that those are all legit and you have to take into consideration that I'm already a member over there for more then 4 years

Still though man, 24.58 is an amazing number :bow: :bow: :bow:

The Mk6 is growing on me, quickly. I really like it when the lower grill valance is color matched. Really ties it together for me.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Badgless kind of lost its novelty once electrodyne start making those cheap knock off ones. The german one, and the handmade ones just don't compare to the quality of the electrodyne part. I have one in my garage just hanging. Never been installed because of its terrible quality.

I'd love to some how convert my rear bumper to a Mk6 bumper though. I like the dual exhaust (even though its mostly cosmetic) and the overall shape. Tails I could give or take. MKV euro tails > MKVI though.

AdvanSuper

Banned
I was looking at that thing. I'm not sure I'm quite ready to start fapping duck dodgers style all in the 21st century and shit, but that thing looks intense. How much were those things?

The one in the video is like $90 :lol:

AdvanSuper

Banned
Badgless kind of lost its novelty once electrodyne start making those cheap knock off ones. The german one, and the handmade ones just don't compare to the quality of the electrodyne part. I have one in my garage just hanging. Never been installed because of its terrible quality.

I'd love to some how convert my rear bumper to a Mk6 bumper though. I like the dual exhaust (even though its mostly cosmetic) and the overall shape. Tails I could give or take. MKV euro tails > MKVI though.

MkVI rear looks terrible

tdi-mk6

Diesel it is!

Don't know, but Im sure your GF is more than happy to buy it for ya - gives her some rest LOL I would :D

Status
Not open for further replies.