GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Whats your occupation?

PDUB

Ready to race!
Curious to see what we all do to afford these rides, anything that pays the bills... I work for an aerospace company that does parts for tanks planes and helis. What do all you do?

DvS21

Ready to race!
Wow another Aerospace Tech here. I work with rockets though, we build vehicles for Navy research stuff.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Mercedes Benz - Mechanical Process Engineer

In the limbo right now:
Hyundai Quality Engineer and Air Force Mechanical Software Engineer

MrClean

Go Kart Champion
Operations for a company that rebuilds HV generators for utility groups and large industrial motors for high power applications.

Background: Electrical Engineering

Last edited:

rigti9

Ready to race!
graphic designer as well!

scottw86

Passed Driver's Ed
The dealer I went to said that 90% of his GTI customers were engineers. I'm an electrical engineer so I guess that makes one more!

DvS21

Ready to race!
I think engineers (like myself) are attracted to VW's because there is a certain level of engineering visible over some other brands. I dunno there was just a natural attraction to the car for me, and if my brain is at all similar to other engineers, I can see why that might be true.

MadRabbit1

Ready to race!
Executive Chef for Private Country Club

For me it's all in the details. Compared to any other car out there (Audi excluded) VW has great finish details and pays attention to what their customers want.

Vrooooooom.

OzGTI1

Ready to race!
Senior Solution Architect within the Enterprise Content Management domain, specializing in the Oracle UCM suite, but my degree is in electrical engineering...although never ended up using it...why I took that in school is beyond me :)

Last edited:

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Engineers FTW.

However, I catch crap all day for owning a VW when I work at Mercedes. lulz

PENROSE

Go Kart Champion
I have 4 jobs, haha

UPS....20 years now

Real Estate Agent....12 years now

House "flipper"....8 years now

Mr. Mom....5 years now