Would you rather?

• Listen to an entire Nickleback album

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Get a swift kick in the junk

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
And I don't mean a band called "A Kick To The Nuts" even though that would be a great band name.

Would you rather have to listen to an entire Nickelback album (any one, they're all the same I imagine) or have someone soccer kick you straight to your package?

I don't think this is an easy call. Ladies, since you don't have nuts just imagine the worst pain you've ever felt magnified about 6.5 times.

TRUboost

Go Kart Champion
I would rather get kicked in the balls so hard I am catapulted into the air 10 feet.

Is this even a question?

Butt posted from my Galaxy Note II

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Nickelback isn't all that bad.

NFG.

Just my $0.02

Inb4 FAGGOT.

EDIT: New Nickelback I don't even touch. The older albums have a few good songs.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Nickelback and the term "NFG" do not belong in the same sentence, let alone the same paragraph, book, novel, or series of dictionaries.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I don't see my poll.

McQueen77

Banned
i would rather have my balls submerged in a bowl of mrs. butterworths and then be forced to squat spread eagle atop a mound of fire ants than listen to a nickelback record back to back.

there is just no accounting for such bad taste. i will say though, that their first single ever, how you remind me, is an extremely catchy song and a 'good' pop song in the sense that it appeals to an extremely broad audience of people with simple, low brow musical tastes.. but they still suck huge balls.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
:lol::lol::lol:

:clap::clap::clap:

Fucking Do Work. Hilarious.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
IN4UPDATES.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
damn.. I just voted, but honestly, I'd also prefer to self-inflict the kick to the junk. I mean, I see and hear shit all the time that makes me want to punch myself in the balls :iono: