GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Syria

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
If the muslims could just get along. Christians did away with all this in fighting like 100 years ago.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
If the muslims could just get along. Christians did away with all this in fighting like 100 years ago.

You must suffer from historical amnesia.

Forgot the time when Eastern Orthodox Serbs invaded Slovenia and Croatia not too long ago? Remember the siege of Dubrovnik where Orthodox Serbs shelled a 1,000 year old Mediterranean town and gang-raped Catholic Croat nuns and shelled Catholic churches in 1991?

Christians did away with all this infighting? :laugh: :laugh:

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
You must suffer from historical amnesia.

Forgot the time when Eastern Orthodox Serbs invaded Slovenia and Croatia not too long ago? Remember the siege of Dubrovnik where Orthodox Serbs shelled a 1,000 year old Mediterranean town and gang-raped Catholic Croat nuns and shelled Catholic churches in 1991?

Christians did away with all this infighting? :laugh: :laugh:
What about when the muslims flew 2 planes into the WTC?

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
What about when the muslims flew 2 planes into the WTC?

What about when a self-described "Christian Crusader" blew up a government building in Oslo and went into an island retreat in Utoya and slaughtered 70 Norwegian kids because they were "Marxist"? Last I checked, your kind aren't exactly so benevolent and merciful either. Don't try to play the moral high ground when your kind endorse the brutality of Anders Breivik and his anti-Muslim fanaticism.

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
What about when a self-described "Christian Crusader" blew up a government building in Oslo and went into an island retreat in Utoya and slaughtered 70 Norwegian kids because they were "Marxist"? Last I checked, your kind aren't exactly so benevolent and merciful either. Don't try to play the moral high ground when your kind endorse the brutality of Anders Breivik and his anti-Muslim fanaticism.
You're probably an athiest, so I realize you have no morals, but how do you explain the daily bombings in Iraq?

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
You're probably an athiest, so I realize you have no morals, but how do you explain the daily bombings in Iraq?

Who said it wasn't going to happen when we invaded 10 years ago? It's a no-brainer that a power vacuum was going to form when certain interests collide in the region.

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
Politics and Religion. Two topics to avoid on a first date, and on the interwebs.

McQueen77

Banned

Dont need to believe in fairy tales written in a book thousands of years ago by people who thought the world was flat to have morals.

Last edited:

SixSpeeder

Go Kart Champion

Just because a guy calls himself a Christian doesn't make him one. :laugh: Modern Christianity preaches for people to love your neighbor as yourself and not to murder people, nothing about blowing up a government building in Oslo. The Muslim religion teaches hatred and segregation (only marry other muslims), and demeans women in ever culture it's gotten it's grasp on. There's a fundamental difference between these two religions, one is a lot less respectable than the other morally. (Morals can be argued, especially from a cultural standpoint, but certain things are considered moral or immoral by humans in general.) I have no respect for any religion that teaches segregation (Muslims aren't the only ones.)

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, they'll fix Syria all right, with some Tomahawks? Major LOL. Govt needs a big dose of Realpolitik.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
balls.

Soflogtimk6

Go Kart Champion
Somebody needs to vote these assholes out of Washington.