GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #24: Attention whoring at its finest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

balius

Go Kart Champion
Tempting. But will that stuff fuck with one's peen?

When you get off it, you'll notice a drop in libido, but with proper PCT, you'll be back to normal quickly.

And are there long term health risks?

If you take them as directed you'll be fine. Over use can cause serious liver damage. You also shouldn't drink at all while on them, as they're pretty toxic to your liver. Neek, take note of that. I know you enjoy having a few beers here and there. You'll want to abstain from that for the month.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Hmmm, maybe I should get something like that. Dat STACK. Maybe I could bench 300 by the end of winter then lean out and be ripped as hell.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
When you get off it, you'll notice a drop in libido, but with proper PCT, you'll be back to normal quickly.

If you take them as directed you'll be fine. Over use can cause serious liver damage. You also shouldn't drink at all while on them, as they're pretty toxic to your liver. Neek, take note of that. I know you enjoy having a few beers here and there. You'll want to abstain from that for the month.

Yeah, I already figured I would not be drinking with it due to the liver stuff.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion

Eh... sounds kind of questionable to me. I could definitely give up drinking in January though.

What is PCT?

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Hmmm, maybe I should get something like that. Dat STACK. Maybe I could bench 300 by the end of winter then lean out and be ripped as hell.

This is the goal. Do it with me. Click that link and use code ph25 for 25% off.

balius

Go Kart Champion

balius

Go Kart Champion
Eh... sounds kind of questionable to me. I could definitely give up drinking in January though.

What is PCT?

Post Cycle Treatment/Therapy. Basically getting your body back to homeostasis and getting your nuts to start producing testosterone by themselves again.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I have pills fo dat.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Post Cycle Treatment/Therapy. Basically getting your body back to homeostasis and getting your nuts to start producing testosterone by themselves again.

Hmmm... weird. I should look into this. What's more important, long term health or getting huge?

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Hmmm... weird. I should look into this. What's more important, long term health or getting huge?

DO YOU EVEN LIFT, BRO?

Status
Not open for further replies.