GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Man, what the fuck happened to this place?

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I much prefer running outside. I don't really run in the winter.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Winter is time to bulk up, lift weights and eat like a fatass. I'll start running again in March.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
While eating eggo sammiches?

I did one time walk on the treadmill while watching TV and playing scale exercises on guitar, it was hilarious but kind of worked.

The idea being to be able to play shit perfectly while doing other things would translate to being able to play right on stage while paying attention to the crowd and rest of the band rather than having to concentrate on my own playing. I've since left the band life behind, but the practice technique did seem to work.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I like running outside. I like trail running the best. You use more muscles to do it because of the changing terrain and it is just better.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I like running outside. I like trail running the best. You use more muscles to do it because of the changing terrain and it is just better.

I just like nice scenery to make the run more interesting. I don't really enjoy doing the same route more than once if I can avoid it. Whenever I'm in a new city, I try to find a nice, fresh place to run and I find it's a great way to explore. I have wound up in some funky places a few times, but I'm a big bald dude so people don't tend to mess with me.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Had a bald eagle buzz me out around a lake.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Dunno but it was a big ass bird.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Maybe we should make a thread to talk about our pewps.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I singlehandedly made this place suck. :(

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
I go away for a few months and this place went down the shitter. I am dissapoint.

What went wrong with this place? I present to you, Exhibit A:

I don't know anymore. I just want to run away and not look back. For some reason it's been hitting me hard this past week. I don't know if it's because I haven't been so busy at work since the project is over or what. You guys seem to be the only ones I can talk to.

My best friend pretty much changed our relationship. He wasn't even there for me when my ex broke up with me. My other friends were. He didn't want to deal with my bullshit. Some friend, right? He texted me yesterday to see how I'm doing, but the reality is doesn't want to hear how I'm actually doing. If I told him how I'm fucking sobbing over this he'd stop talking to me again.

The other day one of my friends sent a photo of my ex and me together to our group chat via phone. I said what the fuck and he goes "what I thought you look good in that pic".

I just feel like I'm losing everybody and I've never felt so alone before. I didn't even know it was possible to feel alone when my friends and family are there.

I feel like I've lost motivation to do anything. Literally anything. I have a package that I ordered that I haven't opened up yet. I have a video game I ordered WEEKS ago that I haven't opened up yet.

I tried to give my mom the $350 it cost her when I took my sister's appointment for the psychiatrist about two months ago, and she ripped up the check. I don't want her in debt because of me. She's already in 5k of debt from my sister's sessions.

ugh.

got drunk. we were tkaing to these girls but i had to leave because we took my car and my buddy had to work in the morning. so i had to leave. so they drove my car back. so mad i had to leave. few of my friends are sitll ther ewith the girls. whatever.

i miss inkki so much. she was myeverything.

glood ingjht.

if i could just have one more hug. hearh er voice 1 mroe time. hold herr hand i amfallingaslepe at the computer. time to go to bed. good nihgt.