GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #25 : FAKE Off Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, I'm glad I wasn't hooking up with a ton of chicks in high school. Kinda wish I had waited til later for my first time. 16 seems so young to me now.

I was 20 I think :lol:

By that point I was waaay over virginity. But it was like prude status until 18 or 19 for me, I could have banged my HS gf, we were both semi against it, it would have been easy to sway her had I committed.

balius

Go Kart Champion
I was 20 I think :lol:

By that point I was waaay over virginity. But it was like prude status until 18 or 19 for me, I could have banged my HS gf, we were both semi against it, it would have been easy to sway her had I committed.

Cray. We're the same age, right? 26? Turning 27 this year?

balius

Go Kart Champion
I'm a little younger, turning 26 in a couple months.

I want you to surpass my number by your 27th birthday. Ready, Set, Go!

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I want you to surpass my number by your 27th birthday. Ready, Set, Go!

:lol: we'll see what I can do... I just suck at one night stands, always end up making it last. That's why I need road bitches. I'll have to find at least one in SD when we go out.

balius

Go Kart Champion
:lol: we'll see what I can do... I just suck at one night stands, always end up making it last. That's why I need road bitches. I'll have to find at least one in SD when we go out.

I'm the same way.. I get attached too easy.

There is some good stuff out here for sure.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion

Find a milf . . .
Wham bam thank you mam

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I'm the same way.. I get attached too easy.

There is some good stuff out here for sure.

:word:

I've been and seen with my own eyes. The only uphill battle I see is that all the dudes out there are hotties too, like you. I'll have competition :laugh:

mmmmmmmmm food and wine

Same... but food and beer.

Find a milf . . .
Wham bam thank you mam

I'd like too, but where does one find milfs? Cougar bars?

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
:word:

I've been and seen with my own eyes. The only uphill battle I see is that all the dudes out there are hotties too, like you. I'll have competition :laugh:

Same... but food and beer.

I'd like too, but where does one find milfs? Cougar bars?

lol, great idea for a bar

Status
Not open for further replies.