GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #25 : FAKE Off Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
I vote nuggstein and you pansey bitch I could drink you under the table.
poll fail, i fell asleep because im old, i had a cool dream about playing a drinking game with a chic.
Anyone use a dipstick, mang?
lol tire dipstick
Sex is my drug. Blow jobs, too.

Woah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ikr

balius

Go Kart Champion
Hows it going man? Hopefully all is well out your way.

Thanks man, things are going well. Just finally getting over being sick and getting back in the gym and everything. All good in your hood?

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
Mmmm dat gravy doe.

I've got white gravy on tap ;)

poll fail, i fell asleep because im old, i had a cool dream about playing a drinking game with a chic.

Haha, its cool, I passed out 5 times in my business law class today.

Thanks man, things are going well. Just finally getting over being sick and getting back in the gym and everything. All good in your hood?

Very good to hear, I had quite the ailment as well over the break. Classes have started up, and tomorrow is my first day of work this semester. Hopefully I'll learn something.

balius

Go Kart Champion
Very good to hear, I had quite the ailment as well over the break. Classes have started up, and tomorrow is my first day of work this semester. Hopefully I'll learn something.

What classes are you in this semester?

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Greg!

razr390

Go Kart Champion
I'm taking business law, financial accounting, and a computer class for business majors, but my comment about learning something was more directed at learning more about the operations of my family's company.

Rekt

balius

Go Kart Champion
I'm taking business law, financial accounting, and a computer class for business majors, but my comment about learning something was more directed at learning more about the operations of my family's company.

Financial accounting is cool, business law can be interesting with the right teacher. Hated all the computer classes I had to take for my degree. And I'm going to teach you not to mouth off to me, boy.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
My classes are boring. And I only go 2 days a week

balius

Go Kart Champion
Someone made tuna.. Smells gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.