GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #25 : FAKE Off Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

barnes93cb

Go Kart Champion
That sounds delicious and now I want it. Oh dang heart attack but such flavor
It was awesome. I think ill keep her around for a while.
Anyone have this setup, mang?

Fireball?
No brains here. I personally thing the GTI would be my DD and ill get something else as a weekend car. What about the whiskey? I like it. But I prefer Jameson.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
IMG_8410.jpg

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
It was awesome. I think ill keep her around for a while.

No brains here. I personally thing the GTI would be my DD and ill get something else as a weekend car. What about the whiskey? I like it. But I prefer Jameson.

No there was this guy here, his username was Fireball something. He raged and got banned shortly after. :laugh:

The whole thing was over GTI drag racing and his loaded out Mk6...

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
Troy, it's incredibly smart of you to have the Vibe. Honestly it's genius; you have the Corvette for fun, but the Vibe as your daily driver, something that can handle what you throw at it on a daily basis.

Having a cheap car that I actually still enjoy well enough is definitely nice. Even around town out here I generally don't bother driving the vette if I'll be parking on the street, don't need ol' Bessie backing her F350 into it. "Oops, didn't see it back there!"

I'm pretty impressed with the performance and value of all of the cars with the 1zz/2zz engines really. Celica, vibetrix, mr2s, elise are all among the best at what they do.

My friends who live in manhattan don't have cars at all and that seems to make life pretty simple and fun but it's not for me.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Having a cheap car that I actually still enjoy well enough is definitely nice. Even around town out here I generally don't bother driving the vette if I'll be parking on the street, don't need ol' Bessie backing her F350 into it. "Oops, didn't see it back there!"

I'm pretty impressed with the performance and value of all of the cars with the 1zz/2zz engines really. Celica, vibetrix, mr2s, elise are all among the best at what they do.

My friends who live in manhattan don't have cars at all and that seems to make life pretty simple and fun but it's not for me.

because having a car in Manhattan is hell.

If you idle where there is a no idle sign it's a $2,000 fine and impound. I heard it can cost up to the cost of the car through dick sucking and an00s poundage to get your car back.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

I totally understand. Having my GTI is a double edged sword; it's nice and all but wow I really can't bring myself to use it like a normal car. It's great to cherish and all but it's always stressful to do anything with it.

I couldn't live in Manhattan because it's just so car-unfriendly. I love automobiles; they're pretty much the largest part of my life. I'm an avid enthusiast. That being said, it's a total headache to own a car in Manhattan. Parking spaces can cost more than the car in most cases, plus the city will destroy the car. Roads are beyond horrid. If you've visited, you know what I mean. :yikes:

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

If you idle where there is a no idle sign it's a $2,000 fine and impound. I heard it can cost up to the cost of the car through dick sucking and an00s poundage to get your car back.

YES. It's THAT bad. Fuck New York. I've said that almost 5 times tonight but that's okay.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion

:word:

One of my friends did have a cheap beater years ago and when it got towed one time he just said fuck it and left it there because it would cost more than the car was worth to get it back.

Life without a car seems like prison to me though. You're basically stuck on that island unless you rent a car, which I'm too cheap to do. The idea of taking 30+ minutes to move 2-3 miles on the island is also hell to me.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
YES. It's THAT bad. Fuck New York. I've said that almost 5 times tonight but that's okay.

yung trevy

new rapper.

fuck new york, hottest new single

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

razr390

Go Kart Champion
fifa time.

Status
Not open for further replies.