GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NEEK is a DEEK F250 Powerstroke Thread.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
She's a doc and has worked ER so, you may have run across her.

The boxer John L. died in 1918 so... anyway the following link is not meatspin, so you can click it with confidence and reckless abandon:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_L._Sullivan

What ER?? Dang... if it is Kaiser or Sutter Roseville then yes, I would have crossed paths at some point....

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
You bought a brodozer to tow a pop-up, comrade.

In4doublewide.

For now. The trailer will be upgraded to meet the tow capabilities of the F250.

Don't be a DEEK. I can't get everything at one time.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Oh, the brodozer has an intake. Banks. Makes me wonder what else....

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
What ER?? Dang... if it is Kaiser or Sutter Roseville then yes, I would have crossed paths at some point....

She doesn't work in ER anymore, but I think Kaiser and also UC-Davis. I know she worked at UC-Davis for a while. She is a Cardiologist. Didn't you post a pic of a nail thru someone's foot? Nothing fazes her, she can look at pics of nails thru feet and not wince at all.

Me on the other hand, I almost can't look at that stuff.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
She doesn't work in ER anymore, but I think Kaiser and also UC-Davis. I know she worked at UC-Davis for a while. She is a Cardiologist. Didn't you post a pic of a nail thru someone's foot? Nothing fazes her, she can look at pics of nails thru feet and not wince at all.

Me on the other hand, I almost can't look at that stuff.

She had better not let it faze her if she is an ER doc!

Crazy that we have probably crossed paths at some point and had no idea. Ask her if she remembers a bald paramedic named Hooker with AMR back when she was at Kaiser Roseville. You never know...

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Blacked out F250 for sale near me, black wheels, 4 door.

I want it.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
May just be an intake.

Banks makes great stuff, though. My dad installed a full Banks Powerpack on his '97 7.3 PSD - that thing was goddamn quick.

Yeah. Either way, I am happy. :thumbsup:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

I need to get a shot of the Banks intake in one. LOL.