GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Next Car Swap

ChrisB1

Go Kart Champion
dood i been wanting a sleep number bed bad.. so i can adjust it every night depending on my mood. you can prob get a $2000 base model, but i want the $5000 model with the goodies like sleep monitoring off your ipad to see how well you sleep at various numbers.

I just gave a sleep number bed away. It slept too hot, it lost pressure, and adjusting it to solve one problem caused other problems. I could go into a lot more details, but I need to wrap some things up before a meeting.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I still have a free bed that someone gave my parents for me in like 2007. It was probably manufactured in the 90s.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
I still have a free bed that someone gave my parents for me in like 2007. It was probably manufactured in the 90s.

i bet it weighs twice what it did when it was new with all those mites and dead skin cells in it now.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
i bet it weighs twice what it did when it was new with all those mites and dead skin cells in it now.

Don't forget Griffly fluids and lady juices.

:word:

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
http://www.livescience.com/33097-does-your-mattress-really-gain-weight-over-time-.html

Mites prefer warm, moist surroundings such as the inside of a mattress when someone is on it. One of their favorite foods is dead skin, and people shed about one fifth of an ounce of the stuff every week, some of which surely ends up flaking into your mattress.

And what's really irritating to our skin and lungs is not the mites themselves, but the fecal matter.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion

golftdibrad

Go Kart Champion
whats going on in here? dead skin?

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
i would remove those hideous add-on graphics in a second if i bought that.

$36,988 26,000 miles

McQueen77

Banned
Jesus yellow cars are hideous.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
i would remove those hideous add-on graphics in a second if i bought that.

$36,988 26,000 miles

What graphics were added on?
Thought you liked the exclusive superbee graphic package