Status
Not open for further replies.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Malmsteen is such a cool name.

balius

Go Kart Champion
:word:

Inanimate objects make the best hobbies/companions. Haven't touched your project car in 6 months? It might be a little dusty but it won't be dead, won't destroy your house, and you won't go to jail for not feeding it.

I like the companionship of a pet now while I don't have a girlfriend/wife/live-in-bang-buddy, but I totally get what you're saying. Even if I'm not good about keeping my guitar humidified to keep it in as good as condition as I can, it'll still play fine after a quick tune if I leave it in the case or on a stand for months on end.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I like the companionship of a pet now while I don't have a girlfriend/wife/live-in-bang-buddy, but I totally get what you're saying. Even if I'm not good about keeping my guitar humidified to keep it in as good as condition as I can, it'll still play fine after a quick tune if I leave it in the case or on a stand for months on end.

You mean you aren't fucking your roommate? :confused:

balius

Go Kart Champion
You mean you aren't fucking your roommate? :confused:

Nah. I wouldn't get down with her. Seen too many friends that tried to do that and ended up in shitty situations. Plus she's not that attractive to me after getting to know her. Cute enough face, but total bitch.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Nah. I wouldn't get down with her. Seen too many friends that tried to do that and ended up in shitty situations. Plus she's not that attractive to me after getting to know her. Cute enough face, but total bitch.

#in4pics #youhavemynumber

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Mall I work at is on lockdown. Mom is at the mall. Apparently some guy with a gun. Cops not letting anyone in or out.

balius

Go Kart Champion
Mall I work at is on lockdown. Mom is at the mall. Apparently some guy with a gun. Cops not letting anyone in or out.

Scary. Hope she's alright and/or is the gunman.

What do you do at the mall?

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

balius

Go Kart Champion

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Scary. Hope she's alright and/or is the gunman.

What do you do at the mall?

I work in one of the stores where you can paint and glaze ceramics. My mom works at the Bloomingdale's.

balius

Go Kart Champion
I work in one of the stores where you can paint and glaze ceramics. My mom works at the Bloomingdale's.

Like Paint-a-dream? Never done one of those, but I've heard they can make for a kinda fun, different date.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Rudy is Paul Blart?

My mall security badge grants me unlimited privileges.

Like Paint-a-dream? Never done one of those, but I've heard they can make for a kinda fun, different date.

It's called Color Me Mine. We actually glaze the ceramics, they just paint. The profit margins are insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.