GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
I taught my wife how to drive stick and let me tell you that can be a relationship building experience 😂.

My gf and I are approaching this territory, as we are moving somewhere that will have train access for both of our jobs and parking is scarce/expensive so she may sell her car and we may just roll with mine. Mine is stick. She learned how to drive last year. she's 26. I'm a bit worried, i'll admit.

zrickety

The Fixer

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
1604442452578.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
My wife learned VERY quickly. We were dating and I got orders to deploy with the 2nd Tanks BAS, out of Camp Lejeune, for the first Gulf War. She was still in lab school in Bethesda, but on Christmas leave,
and stopped off on way home to see her family for a few days to see me off. The entire battalion is getting into formation, getting ready to board busses to Cherry Point for the flight out, hugs and kisses given, and she tries to drive my 83 GTI out of the parking lot to head back to the hotel, first time driving a stick after a 15 min lesson, stalls the car, and 1000 people in formation go quiet. Starts it again, stalls again. Now 1000 people completely focused on her. On fifth try, she's able to pull away without stalling and the entire battalion erupts in cheers. It was awesome.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I don't think this is going to go well in Florida for Trump today.

Duval, the county that includes Jacksonville, has been a solid red county since the late 80's. Trump won it in 2016. In early voting, Biden had a huge lead that was supposed to narrow on election day, as in past elections. Today, nothing. Polls have been empty and Biden still has a big lead.

If you can't win Duval county as a republican, I can't see how he has a chance in Florida, which is one of the closest swing states in polling.

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Street parking. :sick:

Not for my car lol, which is why I said parking is expensive. She doesn’t care about her car so she’ll be street parking.

The only good news is half the people there (Manayunk, Northwest Philly) drive VWs. no seriously, I’ve never seen so many old and new VW/Audis in such a small geographic area. My girlfriend and I saw a a block right on the Wissahickon Creek park (one of the biggest city parks in America), and the house at the very end directly backed up to the park had a B9 S4 and a MK5 GTI. My girlfriend said that looks like us when we’re older. I feel deeper in love with her. (I’ve got an Alltrack and she has a MK6 JSW TDI)

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I taught my wife how to drive stick and let me tell you that can be a relationship building experience 😂.

I did the same in a sloppy Datsun 210 wagon, with a dogleg 5spd.

After months of that she got to drive my retired ITB Neon, she was like “wtf, this is so easy!”

Learning in a shitty manual teaches more than anything.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion

Duval, the county that includes Jacksonville, has been a solid red county since the late 80's. Trump won it in 2016. In early voting, Biden had a huge lead that was supposed to narrow on election day, as in past elections. Today, nothing. Polls have been empty and Biden still has a big lead.

If you can't win Duval county as a republican, I can't see how he has a chance in Florida, which is one of the closest swing states in polling.

Here's hoping! Trump is like syphilis (and probably has had it)...get rid of him early enough, and you can still recover. Wait too long, and you're fucked...

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Here's hoping! Trump is like syphilis (and probably has had it)...get rid of him early enough, and you can still recover. Wait too long, and you're fucked...

The only bad thing about him losing is guys like zrickety will be blaming Biden for covid getting out control this winter and for the massive budget and trade deficits he's created, even before the pandemic.

sandmangti

Autocross Newbie
It has nothing to do with taxes. It has everything to do with basic human decency which you have shown to be lacking.

Same question to you but they're both citizens but one is mexican, the other is you. Who gets treated first?

If he is a citizen how is he a Mexican?
Is he not an American? Am I a German?

brat_burner

Autocross Champion

BAN

Not for my car lol, which is why I said parking is expensive. She doesn’t care about her car so she’ll be street parking.

The only good news is half the people there (Manayunk, Northwest Philly) drive VWs. no seriously, I’ve never seen so many old and new VW/Audis in such a small geographic area. My girlfriend and I saw a a block right on the Wissahickon Creek park (one of the biggest city parks in America), and the house at the very end directly backed up to the park had a B9 S4 and a MK5 GTI. My girlfriend said that looks like us when we’re older. I feel deeper in love with her. (I’ve got an Alltrack and she has a MK6 JSW TDI)

BAN

I did the same in a sloppy Datsun 210 wagon, with a dogleg 5spd.

After months of that she got to drive my retired ITB Neon, she was like “wtf, this is so easy!”

Learning in a shitty manual teaches more than anything.

BAN

BAN

If he is a citizen how is he a Mexican?
Is he not an American? Am I a German?

BAN
@jay745 :LOL: