GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Because the cops and paramedics aren't involved in law enforcement.
Cops are. But not the paramedics and fire fighters. They also aren’t hated because they don’t abuse their power. And they are usually on a pedestal unless they fuck up somehow. Fire fighters will wreck your car if you’re parked in front of a hydrant while there’s a fire burning. And the general consensus is “that dude shouldn’t have parked in front of that hydrant” because fucking obviously

a cop in my eyes could never do any good. The ones that did me wrong? They were promoted within their department. Not a single one was even disciplined.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Cops are. But not the paramedics and fire fighters. They also aren’t hated because they don’t abuse their power. And they are usually on a pedestal unless they fuck up somehow. Fire fighters will wreck your car if you’re parked in front of a hydrant while there’s a fire burning. And the general consensus is “that dude shouldn’t have parked in front of that hydrant” because fucking obviously

a cop in my eyes could never do any good. The ones that did me wrong? They were promoted within their department. Not a single one was even disciplined.

I know cops are thus what I said.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Not saying they didn’t but saying all cops are bad and acting differently toward all of them is not helping the situation. What happens when someone has that attitude toward a good cop (yes they exist)? That good cop has to constantly fight against the people he/she is serving plus fight against the bad cops that are pushing for a different agenda. You loose the good ones or they move to rural towns or new jobs. Yes they need better training, yes they need to be held accountable for their actions yes there is a systemic problem with how the police are trained and recruited but the issues go both ways.

I don’t blame people one bit for having a fuck the police attitude especially after reading about things people go through but when you let that hate build inside you and now no cop even has the ability to be a good cop because of that how is anyone winning.
Or maybe we should build departments full of good qualified cops. This way we don’t have to wonder about the what ifs. Let’s get the good ones in there. Let’s make sure they’re properly trained. And let’s make sure they’re paid a better wage.

fuck that “but what if there’s a good cop that blah blah bla”

that doesn’t work. They all need to be good cops. Let’s stop talking in hypotheticals please. Fuck cops. All of them.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
The coin is only complex when it's looked at by a person who doesn't want change or just thinks things are hopeless. The coin is never complicated.

Exactly! Thank you for proving my point.

My hate stemmed from the bs in red cycle? here i thought it was from the treatment me, friends and family have received from cops. at this point, i think you're delusional. I havent even told you about all the unarmed friends i have lost due to brutality from your kind.

The red cycle comment was a joke. Standing a gate could fill Ghandi with hate. I violated the Law Od Lloyd.

bro i had tomatoes thrown at me when i landed. i didnt get spit on at least. maybe those people somehow subconsciously knew u were destined to be a pig? might as well get their licks in before you put the badge on lol

i cant imagine it, because i would never willingly be a cop. ever. i did notice the subjugated vibes the iraqi people put out due to shitty soldiers and their actions. no one had to lift a finger against them either since UCMJ was swift as fuck. unlike justice for people who are abused by the police. i dunno or understand the military parallels youre bringing up. cops are cops. and shitty soldiers dont last very long from my experience.

again, you are simply proving my point. You are open to agree with how some bad soldiers made it bad for all soldiers, including you, but you are unwilling to accept the parallel with law enforcement. You wore a similar shoe; the population you are trying to help despising you at every turn. Try and apply those lessons to your life.

sorry you went through that, that sucks. but im not going to apologize for saying fuck the police. nor will i apologize for saying they can all jump off a cliff. call me a bigot, i really don't care. you'd be in the minority of folks who would think my views are seen as bigotry.

You can say what you want, you have that right, as you’ve been slighted in the past. To point a finger and say “they are all bad” is literally the definition of bigotry. Let me help.

1605472944320.png

Again you are quick to point a finger, but slow to look in on yourself.

defund it all! fire all of them. keep the ones that can be retrained. start from scratch. increase taxes so we can get good educated men and women and not these fucking losers. delete all the fucking unions too. only then and only only only then will police officers be seen in a different light.

I’m confused here, do you want to defund them, or increase funding? Do you want to fire them all, or keep some? You are all over the map with your feelings.

sorry for taking long to reply to you. i am dyslexic, i am not using it as an excuse but just need u to understand. words twinkly when i read and your wall of text took a bit of rereading, my bad. and also fuck u for being a cop.

I’m glad to see you don’t use dyslexia as an excuse for poor reading comprehension. I am not a cop, haven’t been in a while, don’t know where that blind finger pointing is coming from. Also if you took the time to read, I’m not, nor ever will, defending dirty cops. In fact I wish the police unions would encourage steeper punishments. I do however realize that not every shooting is excessive force. I realize that every traffic stop is not because of race. I realize that the problem stems from both sides of this argument, and until both sides can recognize each others position there will be no changes. You are not a cop, so the only change you can make is your attitude and demeanor. Sadly your postings preclude you from being part
a solution, and ony further the divide.

EDIT, i had tomatoes thrown at me but they always fell short. throwing a tomato 200-300 yards and hitting someone must be difficult. so yeah, they were thrown but none landed on me. In 2005 I attempted to turn myself in for crimes in iraq. i was part of the first force that entered and invaded. cuz lets be real, that shit was an invasion. regardless, the iraqi consulate in california would not accept my surrender. this is what people with a conscious do. till this day, my nightmares haunt me. my actions there were not ok considering i was supposed to be a human being. if given another chance, i wouldve stayed in iraq, gone awol and attempted to turn myself in that way. as a result of my actions the government did indeed take my ability to procure a passport too. this is what people do when they care. a cop would never.

I’m sorry you see your acts as criminal in nature, obviously others did not agree with your self reflection. Many of us have done and seen things that will haunt us till the day we die. You are not alone. I too have killed for a cause that was not mine, nor did I believe in. I was 63 days from ETS, 3 days from signing out on terminal leave, when I was stop lossed and sent to Iraq. My being there was ultimately my decision, I enlisted to go and do what was ordered and I did so under Clinton...I joined for the college, man. (Insert emoji for Lloyds Law)

So I ask, you were in 01-05, did you enlist after 9/11? What was your motivation to enlist in a system that you so deeply hate? If you enlisted after 9/11, did you not expect to go to war? Or was it something you realized later that actual combat will do it’s best to suck the humanity out of you?

What seemingly sets us, you and I, apart is how we rationalize our actions. It’s how we allow or disallow ourselves to be warped by the hate. Hate for self, or hate for others, it will all rot you from the inside. You can choose to make a difference. You can choose to accept the demons for what they are and move forward to the objective. It seems you are allowing the hate to consume you, which is sad to me.

It boggles my mind that you can’t draw the parallels between your experiences and what police officers may go through. You were the police officer in Iraq, and the Iraqi people were you at a traffic stop. Stop your hate and think about what YOU can do to make a change for the better. Until you can, nothing Is going to change by you posting “fuck the police” on the Internet. If you don’t want to help, then quit your bitching.

Fire fighters will wreck your car if you’re parked in front of a hydrant while there’s a fire burning. And the general consensus is “that dude shouldn’t have parked in front of that hydrant” because fucking obviously

Exactly, and proving my point once again. Dude is reported for domestic violence, has history and an open warrant for violent crimes. Refuses to go quietly, breaks free of lower levels of force, is told to stop, then reaches for a knife. Cop shoots the dude. Where is the general consensus of “that dude shouldn’t have violently attacked his domestic partner, that dude shouldn’t have violated a protection order, that dude shouldn’t have fought his arrest, that dude shouldn’t have gone for a deadly weapon.“ Where was that same “because fucking obviously” in Kenosha?

I guess I’m the asshole because I see the shit from both sides and can easily say both are wrong as hell.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Dammit i missed post 6666!! At least i made it to 6669... bomchika bombom

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Good shit, corpin.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Exactly! Thank you for proving my point.

The red cycle comment was a joke. Standing a gate could fill Ghandi with hate. I violated the Law Od Lloyd.

again, you are simply proving my point. You are open to agree with how some bad soldiers made it bad for all soldiers, including you, but you are unwilling to accept the parallel with law enforcement. You wore a similar shoe; the population you are trying to help despising you at every turn. Try and apply those lessons to your life.

You can say what you want, you have that right, as you’ve been slighted in the past. To point a finger and say “they are all bad” is literally the definition of bigotry. Let me help.

View attachment 192708

Again you are quick to point a finger, but slow to look in on yourself.

I’m confused here, do you want to defund them, or increase funding? Do you want to fire them all, or keep some? You are all over the map with your feelings.

I’m glad to see you don’t use dyslexia as an excuse for poor reading comprehension. I am not a cop, haven’t been in a while, don’t know where that blind finger pointing is coming from. Also if you took the time to read, I’m not, nor ever will, defending dirty cops. In fact I wish the police unions would encourage steeper punishments. I do however realize that not every shooting is excessive force. I realize that every traffic stop is not because of race. I realize that the problem stems from both sides of this argument, and until both sides can recognize each others position there will be no changes. You are not a cop, so the only change you can make is your attitude and demeanor. Sadly your postings preclude you from being part
a solution, and ony further the divide.

I’m sorry you see your acts as criminal in nature, obviously others did not agree with your self reflection. Many of us have done and seen things that will haunt us till the day we die. You are not alone. I too have killed for a cause that was not mine, nor did I believe in. I was 63 days from ETS, 3 days from signing out on terminal leave, when I was stop lossed and sent to Iraq. My being there was ultimately my decision, I enlisted to go and do what was ordered and I did so under Clinton...I joined for the college, man. (Insert emoji for Lloyds Law)

So I ask, you were in 01-05, did you enlist after 9/11? What was your motivation to enlist in a system that you so deeply hate? If you enlisted after 9/11, did you not expect to go to war? Or was it something you realized later that actual combat will do it’s best to suck the humanity out of you?

What seemingly sets us, you and I, apart is how we rationalize our actions. It’s how we allow or disallow ourselves to be warped by the hate. Hate for self, or hate for others, it will all rot you from the inside. You can choose to make a difference. You can choose to accept the demons for what they are and move forward to the objective. It seems you are allowing the hate to consume you, which is sad to me.

It boggles my mind that you can’t draw the parallels between your experiences and what police officers may go through. You were the police officer in Iraq, and the Iraqi people were you at a traffic stop. Stop your hate and think about what YOU can do to make a change for the better. Until you can, nothing Is going to change by you posting “fuck the police” on the Internet. If you don’t want to help, then quit your bitching.

Exactly, and proving my point once again. Dude is reported for domestic violence, has history and an open warrant for violent crimes. Refuses to go quietly, breaks free of lower levels of force, is told to stop, then reaches for a knife. Cop shoots the dude. Where is the general consensus of “that dude shouldn’t have violently attacked his domestic partner, that dude shouldn’t have violated a protection order, that dude shouldn’t have fought his arrest, that dude shouldn’t have gone for a deadly weapon.“ Where was that same “because fucking obviously” in Kenosha?

I guess I’m the asshole because I see the shit from both sides and can easily say both are wrong as hell.
the parallels with law enforcement and soldiering, i can not see it at all. There's a huge difference between them that i would like to point up. soldiers dont have unions backing them up, even during ucmj punishable acts. i have never ever heard of a soldier getting away with the shit cops get away with.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-shames-cop-false-arrest-ceremony/3819015002/

that right there is a bad cop who should have been fired for falsifying a police report against a city official. he wasn't even disciplined at all. the city official years later had to award a bunch of cops for going above and beyond. and guess who is also up for an award, the one that tried to pass false information. well that official made sure to say something to the effect of. u don't deserve it, you're a dirty cop, here take it. or some such. when has a soldier ever done what that cop did and didnt get swift immediate disciplinary actions against em. they're two very different things and you're bunching them up in hopes that it makes it simpler for u to make a case and prove points. but it doesnt work.

I am one of the most imperfect people in the world, i am indeed a flawed human being. that much i know and i will always own up to my shit. however, if calling a spade a spade makes me a bigot then go for it. i am a bigot that wants police reform.

i shouldve made that clear, sorry. here goes, defund them. police departments shouldn't be able to waste tax dollars on militarized equipment. they also shouldn't waste so much money on combative type training. every officer should be fired. and files and records should be reviewed so we can keep the good ones, this would be after deleting the unions completely. trainings should be much more extensive too. so lets make sure the training is up to par. lets raise taxes and make sure these better police officers get proper pay too. My feelings were not all over the place, maybe saying so was a tactic of yours? regardless if my idea here is good or bad something has to be fucking done.

my self realization was my own and i speak for no other soldier in my battery, platoon or squad. there were never any weapons of mass destruction. ever. we invaded a country we had no business in. I also joined for college money. and i was prepared to perform violence on americas behalf, or so i thought. it's a lot different when you're actually there and witnessing how the people and press are being treated by us. i felt like a criminal. i enlisted january 2001, it was before sept 11. i wanted college money and my family needed money. so my sister and i opened a joint checking so she could access funds, she'd take 200 every two weeks. and it helped my siblings with clothes, paying bills, food etc. none of my siblings were old enough to legally work except my sister, and all she could manage was a ged because there was just no way she could continue high school since our mom vanished.

i hate cops. and i have personal reasons to hate them because i myself believe it is justified. you don't agree with me, and that is ok. how could u even? you didnt grow up the way i did, you obviously dont know what it is like to be subjugated by police officers. your parents never trained you on how to deal with white police officers either. you are not putting yourself in my shoes. you dare question why i hate cops even after everything i shared with you. fuck cops.

what i did in iraq is more in line of what a terrible conqueror would do. not a cop. a cop would go to iraq and shoot a mentally ill person instead of using a taser. and how could i possibly help or change anything in any police department. it is my will and the will of the majority of the people to seek police reform and at this point it is now up to politicians and those in power to do something. what have u done to support police reform? probably nothing since the current system works very well in your favor.

in regards to the scenario your describing, why give cops tasers if they arent going to use them? why not use the lowest necessary amount of force possible, why does a pig always have to reach for a gun first?
/\ this u?

you know what's awesome about our current time in history? everyone has a camera in their pocket. police acting the way they do, it has been like this FOREVER. and now theyre getting called out for it. argue your point all you want. fuck cops. after everything they have personally done to me, family, friends i think they deserve nothing less than a fuck u

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Not saying they didn’t but saying all cops are bad and acting differently toward all of them is not helping the situation. What happens when someone has that attitude toward a good cop (yes they exist)? That good cop has to constantly fight against the people he/she is serving plus fight against the bad cops that are pushing for a different agenda. You loose the good ones or they move to rural towns or new jobs. Yes they need better training, yes they need to be held accountable for their actions yes there is a systemic problem with how the police are trained and recruited but the issues go both ways.

I don’t blame people one bit for having a fuck the police attitude especially after reading about things people go through but when you let that hate build inside you and now no cop even has the ability to be a good cop because of that how is anyone winning.

Listen, even the "good cops" are turning a blind eye to the bad cops. And I'll tell you this, even if every cop was a good cop, not a single bad cop on any police force, we'd still have the highest rate of incarceration in the world and the highest rate of police shooting.

I wish the issue were as easy as good cops vs bad cops. The reality is, how we train, supervise, and the laws by which police operate and police are broken.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
the parallels with law enforcement and soldiering, i can not see it at all. There's a huge difference between them that i would like to point up. soldiers dont have unions backing them up, even during ucmj punishable acts. i have never ever heard of a soldier getting away with the shit cops get away with.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-shames-cop-false-arrest-ceremony/3819015002/

that right there is a bad cop who should have been fired for falsifying a police report against a city official. he wasn't even disciplined at all. the city official years later had to award a bunch of cops for going above and beyond. and guess who is also up for an award, the one that tried to pass false information. well that official made sure to say something to the effect of. u don't deserve it, you're a dirty cop, here take it. or some such. when has a soldier ever done what that cop did and didnt get swift immediate disciplinary actions against em. they're two very different things and you're bunching them up in hopes that it makes it simpler for u to make a case and prove points. but it doesnt work.

I am one of the most imperfect people in the world, i am indeed a flawed human being. that much i know and i will always own up to my shit. however, if calling a spade a spade makes me a bigot then go for it. i am a bigot that wants police reform.

i shouldve made that clear, sorry. here goes, defund them. police departments shouldn't be able to waste tax dollars on militarized equipment. they also shouldn't waste so much money on combative type training. every officer should be fired. and files and records should be reviewed so we can keep the good ones, this would be after deleting the unions completely. trainings should be much more extensive too. so lets make sure the training is up to par. lets raise taxes and make sure these better police officers get proper pay too. My feelings were not all over the place, maybe saying so was a tactic of yours? regardless if my idea here is good or bad something has to be fucking done.

my self realization was my own and i speak for no other soldier in my battery, platoon or squad. there were never any weapons of mass destruction. ever. we invaded a country we had no business in. I also joined for college money. and i was prepared to perform violence on americas behalf, or so i thought. it's a lot different when you're actually there and witnessing how the people and press are being treated by us. i felt like a criminal. i enlisted january 2001, it was before sept 11. i wanted college money and my family needed money. so my sister and i opened a joint checking so she could access funds, she'd take 200 every two weeks. and it helped my siblings with clothes, paying bills, food etc. none of my siblings were old enough to legally work except my sister, and all she could manage was a ged because there was just no way she could continue high school since our mom vanished.

i hate cops. and i have personal reasons to hate them because i myself believe it is justified. you don't agree with me, and that is ok. how could u even? you didnt grow up the way i did, you obviously dont know what it is like to be subjugated by police officers. your parents never trained you on how to deal with white police officers either. you are not putting yourself in my shoes. you dare question why i hate cops even after everything i shared with you. fuck cops.

what i did in iraq is more in line of what a terrible conqueror would do. not a cop. a cop would go to iraq and shoot a mentally ill person instead of using a taser. and how could i possibly help or change anything in any police department. it is my will and the will of the majority of the people to seek police reform and at this point it is now up to politicians and those in power to do something. what have u done to support police reform? probably nothing since the current system works very well in your favor.

in regards to the scenario your describing, why give cops tasers if they arent going to use them? why not use the lowest necessary amount of force possible, why does a pig always have to reach for a gun first?
/\ this u?

you know what's awesome about our current time in history? everyone has a camera in their pocket. police acting the way they do, it has been like this FOREVER. and now theyre getting called out for it. argue your point all you want. fuck cops. after everything they have personally done to me, family, friends i think they deserve nothing less than a fuck u

Again, your bigotry toward them prevents anything from moving forward. Your bigoted assumptions for me based on my past, and my race, only show your true colors. Maybe it’s good you rely on your elected officials to speak for your interests. You clearly can’t check your hate long enough to see your hypocrisy and open your mind to alternative views.

I hope you find relief form your demons. I mean that truthfully. It took me a while to come to grips with the deplorable things I’ve done. The pain and hate was consuming every ounce of me. Once I accepted and sought to understand my demons, the world became a much more tolerable place. If you want some resources please feel free to reach out, I can put you in contact with some good folks.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Listen, even the "good cops" are turning a blind eye to the bad cops. And I'll tell you this, even if every cop was a good cop, not a single bad cop on any police force, we'd still have the highest rate of incarceration in the world and the highest rate of police shooting.

I wish the issue were as easy as good cops vs bad cops. The reality is, how we train, supervise, and the laws by which police operate and police are broken.

Is it cops turning a blind eye or the Union? The managers and supervisors? I am apart of a union and I know sometimes it’s got nothing to do with what I have to say.

It’s not a simple solution and I agree it’s how we train, supervise and the laws at which they operate that are broken. In return the citizens are broken and for good reason.